That's my story and I am stickin' to it...

Started by flowder, March-22-12 05:03

Previous topic - Next topic

flowder

I just joined the forum. The reason? I wanna find out about the "new" Sidewinder and how I can get on the list for one. I also wanna say I don't see many NAA products at shows I have been to recently. I have not really seen any distributors locally. You folks must be a tight nit little community, not that bad a thing. But, I would like to be a part of it at this point hope you don't mind that. I have not really found a topic thread related to "introductions". Anyway thanks for letting me be a part. I will do my my best to be a constructive member. Cordially, yours, -Bob

chopprs

Welcome to the forum. If you want to find out about the sidewinder just keep checking back here. There is supposed to be an announcement in a few weeks.

I believe there is a backorder situation with the NAA Minis. Maybe that is why you don't see too many around. They are very popular.

Dinadan

Flowder - welcome. Yeah we are real close-knit here. Generally there are very few  

NAA revolvers in shops in my area, or even at gun shows. If you look on Gunbroker there  

are always quite a lot, many new, for sale. I like to see and hold a gun before  

buying, though, so while I watch Gunbroker I do not buy much there.

westerly1965

cedarview kid

Welcome aboard, Flowder. Glad to have ya! We are a cantakerous crowd sometimes, but we're all proud supporters of NAA's products and love to talk about them.

NAA's are out there, here and there, but they don't get enough respect for what they are in many gun shops and ranges. But, when you get a fan, you've got a fan for life. I've found my favorite local gun stores that carry NAA's and use GunBroker to get what I can't get locally. Works for me.

bflying

Yup.  The last time I had mine out, the Rangemaster started laughing and pointing to the Mini siting next to my .45.  Before I knew it, there was a small crowd gathered to watch me shoot it.  Didn't know it was THAT spectacular.

cedarview kid

glenn

Proud Untermenschen of the NWO

santa

Welcome.  I also joined to learn more about NAA and have found out alot I didnt know. The little guns are very useful and besides ANY gun that is on a list to be or is banned has to be good.

flowder

Thanks for the welcome I am glad to be here yeand will post a bit when I can. I hope to get an Earl or Sheriff and possibly a BW. My handle is Flowder because that is the way my grandson says "flower" in my yard. My wife and I laughed our heads off to hear him say, granpa, I like the "flowders". LOL. I am a little "old school" kinda fella but, that is because I am getting a bit older. I enjoy hunting and fishing and firearms. I have had a shoe and boot repair and worked some leather before. Btw, I always like learning things I did not know. I frustrate my kids with slang and bawdy talk and phrases they never heard "afore". Political correctness does not appeal to me yet, courtesy and respect were cherished teachings I still adhere to. I await news of the Sidewinder and will find out and learn as much as I can here at NAA. Best wishes to all. - Bob.

millsriver

Welcome. There are still a few NAA products around here in Western North Carolina, but my LGS can't keep them in stock. They tell me that, recently, most sales are to local police.
When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

plinker631

I just bought my 1st NAA Magnum 1&1&5/8 barrell. I love it..well made! New forum member from indiana. May have to trade my Taurus  380 in on another...
So many guns; So little money!

red14

Welcome to the forum,  

send the pictures when you can.
''I'm a humble man, indeed, I have a lot to be humble for.''

plinker631

Hi all...I just bought my 1st N.A.A. 22 Mag (Remington Hollow Points) 5-5&8th barrel...Serl. No. :E187634 from Local Gun shop in Austin Indiana. $230.00 (yea I know cheaper online) I like it because my pants already have a built in holster in my "watch pocket" (now I have a use for that pocket...LOL)...sweet little gun, very "retro" in looks like a mid 1840s-1850s firearm...great machine work and finish...bought on recommendation of my 2nd cousin Rich who has carried one for 5 years as his "main gun"...( he used to carry a '45). I like the locking case "child safe"....waiting on my cell phone company to transfer my pictures from my cell to Gmail...when the mail cycles and they "transmit" i'll post pictures....
So many guns; So little money!