National Reciprocity

Started by santa, March-22-12 16:03

Previous topic - Next topic

jestus

Lohman,

Your comments are duly noted and appreciated.

Louie,

A good pic of your dear friend. Thanks for sharing. And a great name, too. Dogs do "relaxed" really well, don't they? )

Redhawk,

The immensity of our country, being the breadth of the continent, coupled with an ocean on either side, does indeed give us a natural geographic defense, much like Switzerland and it's surrounding mountains.

I once read an account of a German commander having a discussion with his counterpart in the Swiss Guard.

The German officer proposed that the Swiss had a regional force of only ten thousand guarding a pass. What would they do then, if he invaded them with a force of 100,000 troops?

The Swiss officer calmly replied, "Then, sir, each of my men would have to fire their weapon ten times."

Satchel,

Thanks for your comments. It was getting a little chilly out here.

GeorgeH

Japan did consider invasion, but rejected the idea due to the belief that Americans would snipe at them from every corner.

heyjoe

Japan couldnt invade California because their guns are not on the approved list.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

chopprs

.....seriously, WWII their guns were JUNK!

They didn't know how to make good stuff until we showed them how to after the war.

They took the ball and ran with it and we left the game....

Doc Holliday

The NRA is offering us the chance to obtain an " All In"  Challenge Coin, the idea being not to let our President the chance for a second term. He and the First Lady have already made their opinions about our "Gun Rights" well known, as have the Chief Justices in his pocket. If re-elected, he will not have to worry about winning another election, and will have our constitution changed to reflect his views. Let's all think of what this could mean for we voters that support or second amendment rights!  

Unkei
All would be well and all would be well and all manner of things would be well.

Uncle_Lee

I am so completely, to the bone, happy and feel privileged to have the coin made available to me but I can't understand what power it has in determining the outcome of an election.

I'll betcha it ain't free either......

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

louiethelump

Of course not.  It is a fund raiser and the funds are what is used to help determine the outcome of an election.
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

Uncle_Lee

OOOOOO

OK

Sorry, obama has already bought up all the "for sale" votes.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

G50AE

Four pages of discussion and approximately 90% of the posts are off topic from the original question.  This is a new level of thread drift, even for this forum.  ;D ;D ;D