World Arms Destruction Day

Started by redhawk4, July-10-12 12:07

Previous topic - Next topic

redhawk4

Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

chopprs

.......so......in Reo you can not have a pistol or a rifle but apparently it is okay to walk around with grenade launchers and anti-tank missiles?

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense!

Uncle_Lee

Coming to a city near you.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

dracothered

That is one reason we need to clean out the White House of Obumer and his crooks that wants to do the same to us and disarm us.

Uncle_Lee

Really, I don't think we have a chance of getting him out.

All the stupid people that voted him in are still stupid.

All those that voted for him more than one time still can't count to one.

A few million illegal aliens are ready to add to the vote.

All the dead people that voted for him are still dead.  

God, Country, & Flag

redhawk4

Uncle Lee what you say is true about the Obama voters, I think the difference will be how many people come out to vote against him this time who were stupidly disillusioned in to not voting last time. Hopefully no one is either apathetic to, or ignorant of, the consequences of re-electing him.

ArmedPatriot

I know a list of people who voted the idiot in who, all but one who is undecided now, are ready to vote him out.  

The only way Obama is winning this election is by fraud or by exposing some criminal act by Romney

redhawk4

Gunpacker I think you are right, many who voted for him have changed their mind, I cannot vouch for this because I don't think I've ever met a self confessed Obama voter. This combined with the vast number who are now energized to vote him out should mean he loses by a big margin.

Like you I'm concerned regarding voter/election fraud and many other things along that line - I do not trust this administration one bit, because they have shown from day one that they will say and do anything that can further their agenda or power. Obama has surrounded himself with a lot of extremists and people with questionable pasts and motivations, like all his Czars. I don't even care to think about what these people would be prepared to do to keep their positions. These type of folks always seem to feel the end justifies the means and would have no problems ignoring democracy if they felt their "ends" could be achieved.

Uncle_Lee

I live in an apartment building where the old, disabled, and just plain broken down people live.

Try to explain to them that their Medicare is about to all but disappear and they freak out.

"The government would never do that to us. This is America and I paid my share into Social Security so they can't cut my Medicare."

Poor old Folks, I wonder how they are going to feel when they attend their first "End of Life" seminar?

Probably like the Jews when they realized that the train wasn't taking them to a farm to relocate. These old Folks are in for a rude awakening.  

They actually think that Romney is the problem because he has money.

These old people think GOD sent obama.

We have lived here for 3 1/2 years but didn't get to know any of them very well. The wife and I just stick together. Now that they have stopped us from smoking in our apartments, we have to go outside to smoke. In the last couple of months I have had a chance to pick the brains of a few of them. It is naster than if I was picking their noses.

How these old people feel about obama is sickening.
God, Country, & Flag