Urban Camoflage

Started by pietro, December-22-16 12:12

Previous topic - Next topic

pietro

When I went to pick up this Beretta .22LR Model 21A, I realized it didn't have it's box - Soooooo, I used a Ronald McDonald's sandwich box as urban camouflage to transport it home.  :p

Be careful if you follow the masses - Sometimes the M is silent

RogueTS1

You could have just stuffed it into your coat pocket.............................. but I like your idea. LOL

PS: nice pistol.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

heyjoe

nice undercover trick. i talked to someone once who kept a mini revolver in a soda cup with a straw in it, which he held in his hand ,when he had to meet someone undercover.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

Texduk3

"God and Guns"
"Lets Go Brandon"

GunsNTrucks

Yes! And then keep the sandwich in your pocket.

Surculus

Quote from: GunsNTrucks on December-25-16 03:12
Yes! And then keep the sandwich in your pocket.

Well, better that than in your mouth, but why keep it at all? [Count me as "Not a fan of Mickey D's food alternatives..." ;) ]

pietro

Today, I upgraded the box........  ;D

It's a $10 locking pencil box from a local CVS pharmacy........  :P

I'm just about ready to take it to my gunclub's indoor range - "if" I can find some time before the next snowstorm hits.

Ruger

My Office Camo . . . . .
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

theysayimnotme

I haven't smoked cigarettes since they went up to twenty cents a pack (They were ten cents in the PX overseas) so I can't check but could you hide a NAA mini in an empty pack?

pietro

I like it, Ruger1628  - Especially the SIG !

IDK about a mini fitting inside a cigarette pack (maybe a .22 Short ?) - but my .22Mag Black Widow with the huge rubber bumper replaced with small birdshead panels hides well in a shirt's breast pocket, especially behind a pocket protector.

dale_az

Quote from: Ruger1628 on January-09-17 08:01
My Office Camo . . . . .

I like that setup Ruger1628!!  Good choice.

OLD and GRUMPY

Quote from: pietro on January-09-17 17:01

IDK about a mini fitting inside a cigarette pack (maybe a .22 Short ?)

Try a pack of 100s. Taller.
Marlboro has a 25 cig  pack that is wider.
Death before Decaf !!!!!

Ruger

Yes, I did post this on another thread, but it does fit into the "Urban Camo" topic.  The CD case on the desk just provides you time to make it to your laptop case with the 9mm pistol caliber carbine and pistol.  Office politics can be rough sometimes . . . .

RogueTS1

Oh............... I have one for y'all............................ I will have to dig it up or re-shoot it before I can show you but it is a pretty good one for "Urban Camouflage."
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

grayelky

Ruger1628-
Nice job on both cases. Glad I don't work in your office!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Ruger

Quote from: grayelky on February-03-17 04:02
Ruger1628-
Nice job on both cases. Glad I don't work in your office!

I sit in an office on the first floor of our Main office complex.  To get to my office, you must walk (or run, depending on the situation) past 5 other people that are carrying daily . . . . . . I love America.