Speer Gold Dots .22 mag in stock $16.49

Started by Django2442, May-21-17 05:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Django2442

Just did a random search, I picked up 10 boxes for my wife and I doesn't seem to be a limit.

Shipping for bulk was reasonable

Django2442

What an idiot I forgot to say where, Omaha Outdoors

grayelky

Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Fharing

Good catch thanks for links ;D,  these are the first gold dots I have seen under $20

EvilWayz

And Hades followed with him...

EvilWayz

Gahhh. ONly got the one box.  Maybe there will still be some by payday.

MR_22

My favorite local dealer has had .22 Magnum Gold Dots in stock for a number of months now. It's nice to finally see that (plus lots of other .22 ammo as well). Bulk prices for .22LR sill have never come back down to pre-Obama-scare prices, but I don't think they ever will. At least the better ammo, like the plastic 100-round boxes, are back down to almost normal. I've been stocking up on those. Why buy bulk with the better stuff is close to the same price?

charlie817

Hopeing they will some on friday  payday

gadget

I tried to order 4 boxes yesterday and got no confirmation of order so I called them today. Their web site said in stock but it was a glitch. They do NOT have them in stock and cannot get them at this time. They said they would keep my info for if and when they get them, they will contact me. BUMMER!!! 😠😣😩

EvilWayz

They don't have them at all?  Or they are out again. Because I got a confirmation number.

Fharing

I also had a # they never had them. I just called :-\

gadget

They told me also they never had them and they are changing out the software on their website which is making the site glitchy. The young lady I spoke with was very nice and very apologetic. I found the website to be very squirrelly.

EvilWayz

Scott Free

How could they never have had them if the original poster bought several boxes??? 

PaPa K

When he said he picked up 10 boxes for his wife he may have been referring to the order itself thinking they were on their  way. I wonder if he actually received them? Django, did they actually show up?

Django2442

Well talk about sucking the jam out of my donut, what a let down, sorry for getting everyone's hopes up, I guess that's what I get for trying to buy ammo at 4am on a Sunday.  I have run across false in stocks with Gold Dots before where places say "in stock" and then I add to cart and then I'll get a "out of stock", so I was hesitant to get my hopes up, when I ordered everything went smooth and I revived a order confirmation # so I figured I was all set, figured I'd share the wealth with the good folks here. What stings a bit more is I have a few older boxes on hand, I let my wife crush a box on Sunday afternoon, bummer oh well guess I'll shoot them an email, it's 3am so don't think anyone will be manning the phones, thanks for the disappointing heads up, when I read it this morning I went back and checked my emails, confirmation #, but no tracking info, so It appears I'm in the same boat.

chutethemall

I hope this thread gets updated, or replaced, if Gold Dots become available somewhere.

Scott Free

As of 1:09 PM today (June 2) Midway has Golds Dots available. They never last long so...

EvilWayz

MtGoat

Midway has the single 50 round box $16.49 or the box of 500 (10 boxes of 50 rounds) $154.99.

It has been almost 2 years since I have seen them for sale so I ordered 2 boxes instead of one  ;D

You can save $10 on orders of over $100 if you sign-up for E-blasts as well.

Pat