Ranger II early sign up list

Started by Ole N. Decrepit, September-02-17 16:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruger

Can't imagine what Sandy makes of all this. But he needs to know, even if the program collapses suddenly due to the unknown, we appreciate what he has done for us and NAA, saving the company from the dumper, and keeping the cool toys coming.  We support the NAA Team. Ok, I'm done now.
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

Bj

MR_22

Quote from: ikoiko on November-01-17 14:11
Hey, so are we back to my guess at the top of page 7? 50 a week to EB and 50 to distributors and so forth?

Does whoever guesses/parses correctly get a prize?  ;D

Everybody gets a prize: one added post count per guess or response. :D

I dunno about the delivery schedule. I suppose that works. But when do the deliveries start? That's a whole 'nother question.

Bj

NAA made a commitment for the EB, NO sm a all think from before production even started.  Some details like when post counts are final or taken, when shipment starts, and some other details are unkown to us.  That was smart of NAA to not lock into too much too soon.They need some flexibility.  They likely don't have all the answers themselves yet.

ikoiko

The EB program is a nice thing that NAA does for the forum members. A thank you for your support and something a little special.

MR_22

Well said, BJ.

Well said, ikoiko.

I will personally thank Sandy in January, if I see him again at the SHOT Show in Vegas--which I've done for the past 3 or 4 years now.

smokeless joe

Quote from: ikoiko on November-01-17 15:11
The EB program is a nice thing that NAA does for the forum members. A thank you for your support and something a little special.
That is a really big thank you to be honest. Can't say I've ever seen a better way of recognizing your supporters.

Quote from: MR_22 on November-01-17 15:11
I will personally thank Sandy in January, if I see him again at the SHOT Show in Vegas--which I've done for the past 3 or 4 years now.

If you see him Mr_22 tell him joe said hey

PaducahMichael

I can't imagine any other firearm maker who is as close to their customers as NAA. It amazes me that they treat us all like family. Not often seen in today's world.

I sincerely appreciate the Early Bird program. This is the first one I've have been able to participate in and I'm as giddy as a kid on Christmas Eve.

I think the last time I was giddy was on my wedding night. That worked out well - hope this does too!
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

ikoiko

Quote from: smokeless joe on November-01-17 15:11
That is a really big thank you to be honest. Can't say I've ever seen a better way of recognizing your supporters.

The EB program has to be a pain in the tuchus for everyone at NAA. I imagine it's a bit exciting for them too.

Is this another pyramid started?

MR_22

Quote from: smokeless joe on November-01-17 15:11

The EB program has to be a pain in the tuchus for everyone at NAA. I imagine it's a bit exciting for them too.

Is this another pyramid started?

Nah, being this is Wednesday, this one looks more like a Double Camel Hump thread, since it has two quotes to make the humps.

I'm sure that's true with our friends at NAA.

+1 Michael  [Getting Ranger is as good as wedding night. Wow. :D]

redhawk4

It still seems clear to me there will be 250 EB Rangers. The production will be split as they come off the line,  so that it's a case of "one for the EB" and "one for the distributors etc."  like checkers, each sales avenue will get a turn. Another thing to support my reasoning is what I read about the serial #'s  and how that would work in terms of getting a low one and you have no choice over what you get. To quote:

"We anticipate beginning production before the end of October and expect that for the foreseeable future, production will approximate 100 pieces/week, in which event all EB orders should be filled before Christmas – but, as we're all aware, despite our best efforts, stuff happens.  EB pieces will be identified with the serial # EBIIXXX.  No custom serial numbers will be available"

At about 100 per week with 1/2 (approx 50) going to the EB from that production it will take about 6 weeks to fulfil the 250 for the EB which means it will be close to Christmas. If the EB were only 125 that would be about 3 weeks of production only i.e . a long time before Christmas.

As I have a new rifle arriving tomorrow it helps to reduce the tension of waiting, this will be the 2nd gun I've bought since placing my EB order for the Ranger II, so if the tension is too much for you I prescribe purchasing another firearm as a distraction :)
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

Ruger

Quote from: redhawk4 on November-01-17 22:11. . . . . . . . . so if the tension is too much for you I prescribe purchasing another firearm as a distraction :)

Good Advice!

keithd

Quote from: Ruger1628 on November-02-17 05:11
Quote from: redhawk4 on November-01-17 22:11. . . . . . . . . so if the tension is too much for you I prescribe purchasing another firearm as a distraction :)

Good Advice!

already did that and it did not work, I may have to try again   :) lmao
Ranger II EB
Wasp
Black Widow

Ruger

keithd

you guys are just enablers
Ranger II EB
Wasp
Black Widow

PaducahMichael

"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

MR_22

Good Advice!

That IS good advice! I'm waiting on a Zastava Tokarev M70A chambered in 9mm and with a stainless finish. Kind of an oddball, but can't wait to see it. It'll tide me over until news on the Rangers comes.

heyjoe

i'm already looking for my next purchase...a 41 magnum 
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

redhawk4

Quote from: keithd on November-02-17 05:11

Good Advice!

already did that and it did not work, I may have to try again   :) lmao

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and try again"
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

DirtyHarry

Patience young grasshopper haha

hillbilly

I checked with my usual gunshop today and still nothing. I have zero chance of getting an EB offer because I very seldom post to any forums. I just feel like I've been over two years waiting for this gun. It's killing me.