Ranger II REFUND

Started by tocsn40, October-02-17 18:10

Previous topic - Next topic

tocsn40

Refund. Who all got REFUND for there ranger II?  Thinking things are still ok.  They bill to see the money then REFUND till they are ready to ship?   
Tocsn40

smokeless joe

I received a refund from NAA. They say there was an error on their end and they would be issuing a new email in the next couple of days and we can resubmit our order at that time. I still remain hopeful and optimistic at this time. Can't get upset over things out of my control. Things like that could mess with my serenity ;)

lign

I still have not received a refund. Don't have a clue what that means since I'm so far down the list. Probably an oversight. I'll probably wait a few days and then call. I haven't uploaded my brother's FFL to them yet either (he's out of town at the moment).

Indra

I received a refund notice also without an explanation. I suppose I will just wait until they are in full production and buy one when they are not in fubar mode.   

gofishr

I was informed there was a glitch yesterday on their websites when they sent out the pre-order the funds should not have been removed out of our accounts until they pick the members that are receiving the ranger ll early bird so all members that pree ordered yesterday will have to resubmit their orders again when they send the email back out 8)

Uncle_Lee

I have received and used my reorder form.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Uncle_Lee

I just had a memory.....
Paypal can not be used in a firearm purchase.......
I just remembered that.....
Why didn't I think of that when I was filling out the first form??
I don't know.
Excitement maybe..
Getting old.. Probably..
God, Country, & Flag

smokeless joe

Quote from: uncle_lee on October-03-17 04:10
I just had a memory.....
I don't know.
Excitement maybe..
Getting old.. Probably..
I have received the new order email and when placing the order I noticed the absence of the PayPal option. I think you are correct about PayPal and firearms.

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: smokeless joe on October-03-17 04:10
Quote from: uncle_lee on October-03-17 04:10
I just had a memory.....
I don't know.
Excitement maybe..
Getting old.. Probably..
I have received the new order email and when placing the order I noticed the absence of the PayPal option. I think you are correct about PayPal and firearms.

Yep Joe,
I AM correct. NO FIREARMS through Paypal.

"What is PayPal's policy on transactions that involve firearms?

We don't allow PayPal members to buy or sell any kind of firearm, whether it's in working order or not. The same goes for certain firearm parts and ammunition.

For example, using PayPal, you can't buy or sell:

Any firearm, including rifles, shotguns, and handguns, whether they're for sport and recreation, collectibles, or curio or relic firearms.
Firearm parts, including but not limited to receivers and frames, silencers, and kits designed to modify guns so that they fire automatically. High capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators, and camouflaging firearm containers are other items in this category.
Ammunition, including propellants like gunpowder or blank ammunition; ammunition or cartridge cases; and primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for any firearm.
Stun gun sales are allowed for U.S. residents, but only if the transaction is permitted by law in both the buyer's and seller's jurisdictions. (PayPal account holders outside the U.S. can't buy or sell stun guns.) Before they complete a sale, U.S. sellers must make sure that the transaction is legal in both locations.

Related items that you can buy and sell using PayPal include paintball guns, blank guns, and air-soft guns, as long as such transactions are legal in the applicable jurisdiction. All of these items must display the markings required by law, must not be convertible to shoot a lethal projectile, and can't include blank ammunition."
God, Country, & Flag

To Old To Run

I did not know that about Pay-Pal thanks for the information.

smokeless joe

Quote from: To Old To Run on October-03-17 04:10
I did not know that about Pay-Pal thanks for the information.
I prefer using PayPal for online purchases because I have the option of using PayPal credit or taking the funds directly from my bank account without putting my bank info out there on the web. Ended up using a credit card and when the transaction posts I'll then pay it from my bank account. Anyway the order has been placed and hopefully I'll make the cut and my order will be fulfilled.

grayelky

If you check your account, mine was charged. (I expected a refund will be forth coming today/tomorrow.) Sandy said we would not be charged until the guns were ready to ship. My guess is a hiccup in the system, and they are making the correction.

PayPal:
In the event anyone else is unaware- PayPal is one of the MOST anti-gun businesses in existence. Go back and read their terms of service. If they find you have used your PayPal account to purchase a gun, they will freeze your account. It will take months, if you are lucky, to get your money back. PayPal was the brainchild of Meg what's-her-name who took eBay to the giant it is now. Ever notice how anti-gun eBay is?  I have an account, but do not use it except for very limited situations. I will take the time to go to the post office, get a MO and wait on the mail to do its thing before using PP.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

pietro

AND Paypal is wholly owned by E-Bay (on which there are myriad firearms parts).

Be careful if you follow the masses - Sometimes the M is silent

Uncle_Lee

For a few years E-bay stopped all sales of gun parts. Including black powder arms. I know because I quit E-bay until they started selling parts again.
I lost my 200 positive reviews.
God, Country, & Flag

myerstown

I got the refund, then today (tuesday the 3rd) got another email to place order. On the form, it asks for the FFL license (attach file). Anyone know what that is all about?

lign

Hope I'm not misunderstanding and insulting you, but it means Federal Firearms License. You can't buy modern guns online unless you're a dealer. You need to find a local dealer to handle the transfer for you. The gun has to be shipped to them, logged and proper paperwork and background completed the same as when you buy something from their inventory. Expect to pay an average of $25-$50 plus $5 background, with a few charging a little more or less. A good place to find one is with the local dealer finder feature on gunbroker. I always try to support local gun shops (especially since my FFL is my brother  8)  )

Don73

I also did not know "No firearms sales with PayPal" Saw my refund on PayPal but not posted to credit card yet.