Mouse gun..

Started by David Culp, November-10-17 16:11

Previous topic - Next topic

swolf

Quote from: Ruger on November-12-17 11:11
Quote from: To Old To Run on November-12-17 05:11
I don't think snake shot from a Mini will do much either : ;) ;D

Maybe not, but next time you are facing a Moose, shoot him in the face with the snake shot: let us know how that goes . . .

I spent a couple years in South Africa and did some work on a game reserve. The danger was encountering a rhino on the trail. A game ranger I worked with who led foot safaris carried only a .38 snubbie and the first two shots were bird shot.  He claimed (based on experience and word from other Rangers) that a shot in the butt and the noise would entice a grumpy critter to keep charging down the trail and not turn back.  I have to wonder if moose would react the same way.  I live and work in moose territory also.  BUT I would run before I blasted snake shot or anything less than a high caliber projectile toward somthing that size.  I've had one encounter with moose on foot, and was unarmed (and had to clean my pants afterwards.)

autofull

well, when i was young, 40yrs ago, i had a buddy that lived in a farm house and pulled out a smith model 59 9mm and started shooting at a mouse running along the baseboards. scared the hell outta me and he was no longer on my visit list. i have no idea what he was thinking. true, very true story. kevin.

Ruger

Good thing he didn't run into this guy . . .

Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.