Ranger II - GunBroker

Started by RangerJim, December-08-17 19:12

Previous topic - Next topic

PaducahMichael

I would bet that the troubles are more with fit and finish than with function. If I had one, I'd fire it!
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

MR_22

Quote from: Bigbird48 on December-16-17 11:12
I'm kinda wishin Sandy or Jessica will jump in someplace and give us an update. Sure would like to know everything is OK with the ones thats shipped already :-\

I think they're fine. I would highly doubt NAA would ship them out with problems. They even test fire every single one of them at the factory before they go. They don't work, they don't ship.

Bigbird48

I'm sure your right  :) while I was ahem :D , how do I put this with out getting Redhawk all worked up ;) ;D playing with my Ranger the other day, everything seem to function just fine. It opened and closed easily and the extractor came out and returned like it should. The cylinder was easy to get on and off. So Until I can actually shoot it all seems as it should be.  :)

Quote from: MR_22 on December-16-17 15:12
I'm kinda wishin Sandy or Jessica will jump in someplace and give us an update. Sure would like to know everything is OK with the ones thats shipped already :-\

I think they're fine. I would highly doubt NAA would ship them out with problems. They even test fire every single one of them at the factory before they go. They don't work, they don't ship.

heyjoe

Quote from: Bigbird48 on December-16-17 16:12
I'm sure your right  :) while I was ahem :D , how do I put this with out getting Redhawk all worked up ;) ;D playing with my Ranger the other day, everything seem to function just fine. It opened and closed easily and the extractor came out and returned like it should. The cylinder was easy to get on and off. So Until I can actually shoot it all seems as it should be.  :)

does your extractor stay extended until you start to close the gun or does it snap back right away like the Ranger I?....Grayelkys stays extended and one other person also.

Quote from: MR_22 on December-16-17 15:12

It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

Muskox

Hello,

Just got my Ranger II today! All I can say is WOW! Impressive NAA! Your machine work is top shelf. My is # 45 of the BT's .....had one of the 1st Rangers in the past, but a well known dealer in KY made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Feels good to have NAA Ranger (II) again and good mate for my Sidewinder (one heck of a shooter).

Bigbird48

Yes it stays extended then retracts when you start to close it.

redhawk4

Quote from: Muskox on December-16-17 17:12
Hello,

Just got my Ranger II today! All I can say is WOW! Impressive NAA! Your machine work is top shelf. My is # 45 of the BT's .....had one of the 1st Rangers in the past, but a well known dealer in KY made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Feels good to have NAA Ranger (II) again and good mate for my Sidewinder (one heck of a shooter).

Congratulations, if you have #45 then it means more have been sent out and that's only about 6 away from where the Coversion Cylinder models begin at around #51.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

smokeless joe

Quote from: redhawk4 on December-16-17 19:12
Quote from: Muskox on December-16-17 17:12
Hello,

Congratulations, if you have #45 then it means more have been sent out and that's only about 6 away from where the Coversion Cylinder models begin at around #51.
Forward progress. That's good news.

Bigbird48

He has a BT not an EB  don't know how that fits in line. How many EB's compared to BT's were shipped.I,m so confused ::) ???. How do the numbers run EBII for the early birds and BTXXXX for production or what ????

redhawk4

Well in theory, there was an equal split, so there should be at least 45 of each out there. It may be other EB production has been "diverted" to start fitting the conversion cylinders, so I still think some might get lucky next week with a shipping notice.

Bigbird48

Well I hope you all get yours soon. :)still time to get it before Santa comes.Maybe they will decide to finish all the EB's first now before the distributors get done.tht would be nice huh

heyjoe

thanks!

Quote from: Bigbird48 on December-16-17 17:12
Yes it stays extended then retracts when you start to close it.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

Bigbird48

:) :D ;D

redhawk4

Sweet, I'd order one. but I know I'd only be at the back of the line, like the holsters :)

RangerJim

Love the t-shirt, BB!  Unfortunately, the answer is ... no.   :-\
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

Bigbird48

ah hahahahah ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: redhawk4 on December-16-17 20:12
Sweet, I'd order one. but I know I'd only be at the back of the line, like the holsters :)

Bigbird48

sorry Jim :(

Quote from: RangerJim on December-16-17 21:12
Love the t-shirt, BB!  Unfortunately, the answer is ... no.   :-\