I'm tired........

Started by PaducahMichael, December-08-17 21:12

Previous topic - Next topic

PaducahMichael

I just finally realized today how much energy I've spent being excited about the Ranger II for the past 3 weeks - since the middle of November. I'm all used up.

I'm still looking forward to the Ranger II, and I'll certainly be very happy when mine arrive, but I'm no longer excited. I'm just too tired.

Looks like we have a week or two or three of waiting still ahead. The good thing about Christmas is that we KNOW when it will be here! Glad I have my Christmas prep to keep me busy for the next 17 days.
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

David Culp

I hear ya. When I received the email that I was confirmed to be a ranger two recipient I emailed the owner of my selected lgs to let him know to be expecting the packages. He emailed me back to let me know he was elk and mule deer hunting in Colorado and wouldn't be back for two weeks. Now  he's checking with me about when to expect these packages. I may need a break from the constant checking too and just get busy with life and let it happen when it happens.

redhawk4

There's definitely been a lot of collective nervous energy expelled over the Ranger II  :)
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

rogertc1

The waiting and anticipation is crazy.

Dinadan

Michael - I know what you mean. I kind of felt that way waiting for the EB Sidewinder. It was a cool experience to have once, but I did not want to relive it with the Ranger II. I am too old to take too much excitement!

Uncle_Lee

I don't think I will go through this again.
Go through blood pressure pills like M&M's.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

smokeless joe

Someone call me when it's over  ;)