Merry Christmas....

Started by kc, December-20-17 17:12

Previous topic - Next topic

kc

....to everyone here & at NAA  -  we hope y'all get what you're hoping for and are able to pay it forward. Have a blessed new year (& lotsa fun shooting the R2's)!
KC & JC

MR_22

Warthog

To everyone here and at NAA!

Merry Christmas!
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Don73

Also, to everyone here and NAA:

MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a BLESSED, PROSPEROUS and HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Boisesteve

and wishes for a merry Christmas, from the foothills of the Rockies, to all on the NAA forum.
Be well, Steve in Boise

pietro

Happy Holidays & Holy Days, to EVERYBODY ! !  .  ;D

Be careful if you follow the masses - Sometimes the M is silent

tocsn40

Merry Christmas to all
Tocsn40

WECSOG

Merry Christmas, everybody!
Black Widow convertible
Magnum 1-5/8"
Super Companion 1-5/8"
LR 1-1/8"

PaducahMichael

"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

Canoeal

For all here...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

WECSOG

Quote from: Canoeal on December-21-17 21:12
For all here...
That is a nice card, Al! Thanks for posting it.
Black Widow convertible
Magnum 1-5/8"
Super Companion 1-5/8"
LR 1-1/8"

PaPa K

Merry Christmas to all!! And a Happy NAA New Year...

lign

Merry CHRISTmas to those who celebrate the Christ Child and His Life. Happy Holidays to everyone else that enjoys and Celebrates the season, whether in your own tradition, to the unknown god, or just for the joy of being caught up in the pure joy of Celebration and Giving.
I give Thanks, and I Celebrate with you!
Many Happy Returns!

Adk.IBO

Merry Christmas!

Stay safe, John
Luke 23:34

heyjoe

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!!
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

OLD and GRUMPY

Death before Decaf !!!!!

smokeless joe

Work day is done and I'm off til Wednesday. Looking forward to a couple days rest and some family time. Merry Christmas to everyone at NAA and all the Forum members that share my love of the minis. Peace

cbl51

The one time a year to celebrate the birth of our savior, and remind ourselves that it's not all about new toys and gifts we don't need. Merry Christmas to all.

Bj

Merry Christmas to all of NAA and the forum.  Let us remember Christ is the reason for the season.

For unto us a Child is born,
     Unto us a Son is given;
     And the government will be upon His shoulder.
     And His name will be called
     Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
     Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Uncle Fatso

Uncle_Lee

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

To Old To Run

Merry Christmas everyone.

Arts09

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Bigbird48

ray

merry Christmas @ happy new year to all @ family

RangerJim

So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

redhawk4

Merry Christmas to everyone on the Forum and at NAA. Prior to the Ranger II buildup I'd not been on the forum too much, but I'd forgotten what a wonderful group of people we have on the forum and all the "toing and froing" and banter over the Ranger's and so on has been a lot of fun with some good belly laughs from some of your posts and hopefully some of my craziness bought a smile to others.

My apologies to anyone I may have offended over the year, the danger with written communication is that without the tone of voice and timing that speech provides, sometimes things can come over a differently and be interpreted  in a way that wasn't the intention.

Lets look forward to 2018 and hope that can be a great year, with Rangers waiting in the wings for some and an economy that seems to getting more favorable, we have so much to look forward to if we don't allow ourselves to be dragged in to the negativity which seems to constantly surround us from every media source. At Christmas it's a good time to remember who's really in charge, God Bless you all and God Bless the USA.

I was looking for a Christmas Greeting to attach, saw this on a Web page, couldn't resist it, in the circumstances.

Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

RogueTS1

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year. May God keep and bless each and all of us throughout the coming year. May he bring us all health, wealth and happiness in this upcoming year of 2018.

PS: and may he also bring us our Ranger II's  ::)
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Texduk3

Merry Christmas to all on the forum !!  8)
"God and Guns"
"Lets Go Brandon"

gofishr