Redesigned Kydex "Neck" Holster

Started by slygunner, April-28-12 10:04

Previous topic - Next topic

slygunner

Starting on May 1st (available now if you email me off the website) all of our neck holsters will become the "New Convertible" holster. As seen in the pictures it will handle vertically, horizontally, and with a mini tek-lok belt accessory will become an OWB holster. Now for those of you who have been waiting for an IWB holster your wait is over. We are putting the finishing touches on an IWB adapter for this same holster. It is easier for us to make one holster that will "convert" to several different models! You can buy it one way or several different ways and still only have one holster to deal with!! Take a look and tell me what you think.

RogueTS1

I like it as long as it comes in a different color.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

slygunner

It only comes in OD Green, Black, Coyote Brown, Dark Brown, Desert Tan, Orange, Red, and everybodys favorite....Hot Pink! LOL!!

RogueTS1

Is that all? One would think it would be available with some variety........... LOL just kidding.  

I may have to consider one with the belt adaptor.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

gebe

I really like that it completely covers the hammer and trigger! Nice holster.

mndoug

VERY cool... I agree with the "convertible" idea.  Can I get it in an alligator print?

exma_hole

Ordered mine Friday, got it today.  I LOVE it.  It's perfect....THANKS!!!

slygunner

Here's a couple of pictures of the IWB configuration. Works for me! Now everybody who has been waiting for this, here ya go!

schleppy

How much for one in black? And where can I order?

ikoiko