Does Anyone Reload 32 NAA?

Started by Magwell, January-12-18 16:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Magwell

Looking to chat about some of the finer points of reloading this round.
"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
― Frank Lloyd Wright

Warthog

I have a whole lot of brass and the Lee Dies but I am not currently needing this round as they have been sold. Hoping to get a Guardian again in the caliber but it will have to wait for a long while so I can save up.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

MR_22

I actually sold my Guardian in .32NAA (and regret it), but I still have a Diamondback DB320 in .32NAA and an extra barrel in .32NAA for my Diamondback DB380. Somebody here on the forum used to reload them, but I don't recall who it was.

I also have a Guardian in .25NAA, but I rarely shoot it because I can't get ammo anywhere. I do have about 400 rounds for it, though.

Warthog

I would love to get a barrel for a DB, who makes those?
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

MR_22

Quote from: Warty62 on January-13-18 18:01
I would love to get a barrel for a DB, who makes those?

Diamondback did, but no more. My Diamondback DB320 was made by Diamondback in .32NAA. It is not a DB380.

Warthog

Bummer, I wish I had gotten one of those but I suppose that will be fine.  LMK if you ever want to sell yours though MR 22.
-Albert Einstein

MR_22

Sure. I check GunBroker for them occasionally, but I haven't seen the for a couple of years.