Pachamyr Guardian grips w/ pop-out finger extension

Started by kc, February-09-18 06:02

Previous topic - Next topic

kc

Likely I missed somebody else's post on this, but maybe Pachmayr will eventually make something like this for the NAA minis.
https://www.lymanproducts.com/brands/pachmayr/handgun-grips/revolver-grips/guardian-griptm.html

RogueTS1

Quote from: kc on February-09-18 06:02
Likely I missed somebody else's post on this, but maybe Pachmayr will eventually make something like this for the NAA minis.
https://www.lymanproducts.com/brands/pachmayr/handgun-grips/revolver-grips/guardian-griptm.html

I wish; but I would not hold my breath. I have been looking/waiting for some time without success. I have had to resort to fabricating my own rubber grip panels similar to the "Talon Grips."

The next best thing I can find, checking on it now with one of our new forum members, is the Crimson Trace Laser Grips. They seem fairly close to a Pachmayr grip.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

kc

The neat thing about the Pachmayr Guardian revolver grip is the finger extension that pops out at the bottom of the grip. The grips are made to be easily concealed (appear relatively compact), then the extension "pops" down at the bottom to provide a better grip for firing.
I wonder if they could fit the extending design to something the size of the regular Black Widow / Mini-Master grip for the NAA's. Now that would be nice!

gofishr

I like grips would be nice if Pachmayr would make those for the North American Arms Pistols. 8) 8)

franco22

Kind of gimmicky but I suppose it could work. I'm not seeing the rational behind adding an extra motion (to pop out the extension) in a self defense situation though. It would seem to help at the range.

tocsn40

Quote from: franco22 on February-10-18 09:02
Kind of gimmicky but I suppose it could work. I'm not seeing the rational behind adding an extra motion (to pop out the extension) in a self defense situation though. It would seem to help at the range.
Not for me I don't even like the folding grips.
Tocsn40

cbl51

Quote from: franco22 on February-10-18 09:02

Yeah, gimmicky is what I'd describe it as well. The very last thing I want on a self defense gun is anything that moves or has too be toggled. For range use, practice like you'll be using it.