Fire damaged Mini.

Started by Scout24, March-13-18 06:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout24

Put another 25 through it this morning. Good to go. Hard to believe it's the same Mini. Kudos to NAA!

Canoeal

Wow! Looks way better than I thought it could. Congrats! Prayers other stuff goes as well for you.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

rustyzues

Nice job,looks brand new.

smokeless joe

Uncle_Lee

I wonder if Toyota would do that with my truck?
I mean make my old rusty one into a brand new one.
They did good for you.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Uncle Fatso

Kudos to the folks at NAA for fixing that up for you.

Ruger

Team NAA is a great combination of skilled people; and their leader is a straight shooter, also.
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

autofull

scout, as per what happened to you with the fire i now have a 50 foot expandable hose upstairs as well as under the kitchen sink. your misfortune opened my eyes as my wife has had ms for over 30yrs and if she was home alone i did not know if she could remember the hose under the kitchen sink. it is super easy to do. just splice in a t and solder on the quick connect. try it.  thanks.  autofull

Scout24

Upstairs as in two story? We invested in the fire rescue ladders that hook over a window sill and roll out down the side of the house for our daughter who lives in town. Worth a look. I like the garden hose idea... Do you have city water or a well?

autofull

im late here on the answer. we have city water in the country no less. if im not home the other alternative is for her to jump. not a cool idea with ms. i figured she is a smart kid. get the hose and try to wait fer help. im almost always home but i know she would not leave our pets behind. the expandable hoses will reach anywhere in the home. no mortgage anymore so we gotta save her. too much time and money invested. i used water sprayer pressure washer quick connects with half inch ball valves. quick and simple.

robbi

glad u are ok best of luck

Crippler

Glad you're okay! Maybe contact NAA like others said and see what they can do to set you up again?