Mounting a laser on a mini master

Started by labrat, May-21-18 20:05

Previous topic - Next topic

labrat

I don't see why I could not mount a micro laser under the barrel of a mini master.  I have a universal, bolt together rail that is only 1.25" long.  It is made to mount onto a barrel of a regular gun.  Looks to me that with  a little machine work, it could be cut down to fit the mini master so that you could still see the front sight, and have the laser under the barrel, and still be able to get the cylinder pin in and out.
Has anybody done this, and how did it work out.   Thanks

bleak_window

Canoeal

Since at one time the MM had an available laser sight, there should be no problem fitting something...

The BW and the MM shared the ability to use the Laserlyte Venom laser. Unfortunately for NAA, the Laserlyte unit sucked.

That is the trouble with the historian nature, we remember stuff...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

PaducahMichael

Yep - I still own one of the few operational Venom lasers. Coincidentally it is mounted on my Mini Master.
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

Canoeal

I have two left, one shoots 5" right of POA, and the other sometimes does a quick battery drain.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke