Ranger II

Started by Jtartam, July-18-18 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Jtartam

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Ranger II?

Bigbird48

Your LGS can probably order one, maybe

smokeless joe

Quote from: Bigbird48 on July-18-18 16:07
Your LGS can probably order one, maybe
I asked my lgs if any of his suppliers had them yet. He still hasn't seen one. I'll probably get another one when he starts getting them.

Kimber1911

Good morning everyone.  There are 2 on Gunbroker right now for sale.
         TTFN        R   

USMC_Dad

You might try Tombstone Tactical
Currently show in stock

Bigbird48

just looked there out of stock :(
Quote from: USMC_Dad on July-19-18 08:07
Currently show in stock

USMC_Dad

Quote from: Bigbird48 on July-19-18 10:07
just looked there out of stock :(
Quote from: USMC_Dad on July-19-18 08:07
Currently show in stock

Sorry

I didn't realize I had got their last one.

My bad. :)

smokeless joe

Quote from: USMC_Dad on July-19-18 10:07
I didn't realize I had got their last one.

My bad. :)
Nice. Let us know how she performs once you get your hands on her.

Gog

I've surprisingly seen one each at two different lgs's in the last couple weeks.

flyinbiker2001

Had mine on order for 4 weeks now 

Bigbird48

Look at the bright side doesn't look like your getting any BILLS either :D
Quote from: flyinbiker2001 on July-28-18 18:07

smokeless joe

Quote from: Bigbird48 on July-28-18 19:07
Look at the bright side doesn't look like your getting any BILLS either :D
Quote from: flyinbiker2001 on July-28-18 18:07
;D

flyinbiker2001

Now the waiting is at 7 weeks , thinking ahead I called the factory 1st and checked how far there backed up , She says oh no not at all were shipping every week , so I order from a gun shop in the same town as the factory and the shop has a contract with NAA , were talking 4 miles here

I just didn't count on the NAA factory lying to me blatantly

Bigbird48

What makes you think their lying. Their shipping weekly, but they can't ship to every LGS in the country weekly. Guess you picked the wrong store. Hey How would you like waiting 2 years like most of use here on the forum.

flyinbiker2001

If you looked I've been on the Forum 10 + years , trying to buy a pricey gun on a VA disability is a bit difficult , Like I SAID the young Lady LIED to me that's why I checked 1st , I asked if there were delays 1st then ordered.

Bigbird48

Again I say Why do you think she lied to You? Your not making any sense. She said they ship weekly. Did she specificly say they would ship to the store that you ordered from. Maybe the guy at the gun store lied to you. ::)
Quote from: flyinbiker2001 on August-07-18 06:08
If you looked I've been on the Forum 10 + years , trying to buy a pricey gun on a VA disability is a bit difficult , Like I SAID the young Lady LIED to me that's why I checked 1st , I asked if there were delays 1st then ordered.

flyinbiker2001

I called the factory "as stated" asked if there were and delays in shipping , She suggested ordering from the closest shop that has a factory contract with North American Arms it's 4 miles away from the NAA Factory , she then said 4-6 weeks at the most ....... that was a lie

what the hell were you a 0311 ? .............. don't treat me like a *** boot 

Bigbird48

aren't we all first and foremost 0311.
I think your out of line calling her a liar. end of discussion  8)

heyjoe

so she said 4-6 weeks and its now 7 weeks and that makes her a liar? perhaps something unforeseen came up. kind of demanding arent you?
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

grayelky

I just checked 3 of my distributors, and all 3 showed out of stock for the Ranger II and Ranger II combo.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

PaducahMichael

There are four Ranger 2 on Gun Broker, one is a combo. Prices are right at MSRP
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

Bigbird48

Funny the combo has the lowest start price

Old No7

Quote from: PaducahMichael on August-07-18 21:08
There are four Ranger 2 on Gun Broker, one is a combo. Prices are right at MSRP

Anybody close to or live in New Hampshire?

"Shooters Outpost" in Hooksett has a NEW "Ranger II" 22 Mag in stock -- for less than the lowest price shown on GunBroker.  It was there yesterday afternoon....

Old No7

flyinbiker2001

The Gun store is guessing a month more , the factory is backed up with orders and has been

Bj

Ruger

Quote from: flyinbiker2001 on August-10-18 09:08
The Gun store is guessing a month more , the factory is backed up with orders and has been

If it has you so upset, buy something else from somebody that doesn't lie to you.  It's not the end of the world.
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

smokeless joe

Quote from: Bj on August-14-18 09:08
Ranger II review.

https://warriorsandsheepdogs.com/north-american-arms-range-ii-best-revolver-ccw/
I liked the little jab he thru in about the other guy hitting the release lever when cocking the gun. I still haven't had that happen either.

bbgun

It won't happen.

Bigbird48

I liked how he just dumped his brass on the ground >:(Do you think he policed it :-\ :-X ::) ???

flyinbiker2001

Got it ........ yes it was worth the wait and it works flawlessly I ran 200 rounds of Hornady - CCI and Winchester  through it and it was a joy to shoot , wait time was 9 or 10 weeks but I'll get over it the only thing that bugged me was I checked with the factory 1st and followed her advice ordering through her recomended contracted dealer 4 miles from the factory on the same day I spoke to her , but it's a done deal and the Ranger is a thing of Beauty , the price point was $ 430.00 + tax and I think was fair

ok next will come the boot grips - what do you guys think of the simulated Mother of Pearl vs the reg boot grip vs NAA's engraved boot grip ?

Thank You

flyinbiker2001

more pics

Uncle_Lee

It is going to be a wonderful day.
Nice pictures of beautiful guns.
Thank You..
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

smokeless joe

Quote from: flyinbiker2001 on August-27-18 23:08
Got it ........ yes it was worth the wait and it works flawlessly I ran 200 rounds of Hornady - CCI and Winchester  through it and it was a joy to shoot , wait time was 9 or 10 weeks but I'll get over it the only thing that bugged me was I checked with the factory 1st and followed her advice ordering through her recomended contracted dealer 4 miles from the factory on the same day I spoke to her , but it's a done deal and the Ranger is a thing of Beauty , the price point was $ 430.00 + tax and I think was fair

ok next will come the boot grips - what do you guys think of the simulated Mother of Pearl vs the reg boot grip vs NAA's engraved boot grip ?

Thank You
Score!

Ruger

Quote from: flyinbiker2001 on August-27-18 23:08. . . . . .  what do you guys think of the simulated Mother of Pearl vs the reg boot grip vs NAA's engraved boot grip ? . . . .

Love the regular Boot Grip as it allows me to get a better hold without roll and loss of sight picture; so I have them on all of my Mini's.  But somehow I have never warmed up to the engraved version.  I just like the looks of the plain Boot Grip.
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

smokeless joe

Quote from: Ruger on August-28-18 04:08
Quote from: flyinbiker2001 on August-27-18 23:08. . . . . .  what do you guys think of the simulated Mother of Pearl vs the reg boot grip vs NAA's engraved boot grip ? . . . .

Love the regular Boot Grip as it allows me to get a better hold without roll and loss of sight picture; so I have them on all of my Mini's.  But somehow I have never warmed up to the engraved version.  I just like the looks of the plain Boot Grip.
I'm the opposite, at least on the RII. I like the engraved ones over the plain boot grips on my Ranger. I think it adds to it somehow.