Custom Mini Key Fobs

Started by Bigbird48, August-05-18 13:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigbird48

Very nice Ruger, Your wife is talented  :)

Ruger

Quote from: Bigbird48 on November-02-18 07:11. . . . .  Your wife is talented  :)

I'll pass that along to her.  Thanks.  She used to be a power seller on eBay, but the golden days of eBay (in making money with minimal fees and fair feedback rules) is gone.  She has always been a great one with the sewing machine, but got into embroidery about 10 years ago, then into developing embroidery files, eventually ending up on a design team that produces patterns for sale.  she has to be very careful in using proprietary logos, as the world is filled with attorneys that have nothing to do but search the internet for ways to make money.  She is allowed to use those things for herself or family, but can't "sell" any proprietary designs.
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

Canoeal

"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Warthog

Looks good Ruger, I don't really want one but I love my Rugers and my NAAs. 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Ruger

My wife has made over fifty Fobs for University Hospital in Cleveland for a Christmas tree on the CF floor.  All sorts of designs; some for boys, some for girls, some traditional Christmas images, and these . . .

Warthog

I loved the Grinch show, was a favorite growing up, tell your wife she does great work Ruger!
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Ruger

I tell her that everyday, but I'll let her know Warty approves!

KEN AR

Wow those are amazing!  If she needs to do a fund raiser for the hospital I bet she could move a bunch of those very easy... Merry Christmas

Ken AZ is now KEN AR, moved in 2021 to the Natural State
Black Widow MAG/LR, Mini Master, Mini 1 5/8" Mag/LR
Desert Gun Leather holsters
https://desertgunleather.com/
RevisionCV.com Grips