Speedy parts

Started by bearcatter, August-15-18 11:08

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatter

I just got what is probably the last parts order for my Guardian 32. I've got most everything with the slightest chance of breakage or loss. I'm weird on parts, like to have them to avoid the gun going back home, especially a carry gun.

I'm in Virginia, and have always gotten NAA packages in two days. That's not bad for first class! I'd guess the mail connections are coincidentally just right.

I do wonder why they won't sell any pieces of the slide release. I don't see that it requires any special fitting or skill, no more than the other parts do. Oh, well.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Boisesteve

I agree their parts department is very fast.  The only part I keep as a spare for my NOW FOUR ( since the arrival of my XS sight Ellett Bros special) minis is the spare main spring.  I've read of them breaking, and the main spring on my oldest mini did indeed need replacement once due to light hits, so I replaced them all and ordered a few more to put by. BTW, on the magnum frames the job is easy, on the smaller LR frame it's the same spring job with much less room to work in so it required certain oaths be uttered before it went right.
Be well all, Steve in Boise

Canoeal

My BW broke a Hand spring. I thought it odd, but they replaced the mainspring at the same time...Works great!
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke