Trying to hit the mark

Started by Bcfd1025, May-31-19 13:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Bcfd1025

Trying to reach 15 to become a full member.

Bj

Do you have an NAA mini yet?  Which one(s)?  If you do not mind answering?

It might be easier to reach 15 posts by doing more than one post on the same signin, less cumbersome times signing in that way.

Bcfd1025

I own a .22LR mini along with a .32acp Guardian. Both have been very reliable for me. The Guardian has been through the custom shop, prior to me owning. Really leaning toward a Ranger 2 next.

Bcfd1025

I'm thinking it will be easier to buy a ranger 2 and send in for the conversion cylinder than waiting to find a conversion model.

RICKS PLACE

Before I got too excited re a .22 LR cylinder for a Ranger II, I would consider how much shooting I will be doing.  Those cylinders are expensive + shipping.  With me, I don't get the conversations,  However, I may be an exception as I also have a Ruger Single Nine (only made in Mag.) and a Henry lever action in the .22 Mag. caliber.  I change my "carry" ammo out fairly often and throw the "old" ammo in a box.  It gets shot up at my next range time. 

Canoeal

I bought the 22 mag BW, no conversion. I did not see the point of the 22 cylinder since it would not be what I carry. I practice what I carry, nothing else. Don't want any surprises.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Warthog

I have a bunch of Minis, I like them. Fun at the range and 22lr has gotten less expensive than it had been. I carry a Black Widow most but they are all good. I don't have any trouble switching my carry guns around. No surprises from any of them.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

KEN AR

Welcome,
Remember waiting to hit the magic 15.  Soon you will be at 150+ and never look back!

I have a BW with both cylinders.  Just sent a Mini back for a LR cylinder to be fit.  It was made at the Spanish Fork, UT facility back in 01/1986!

Look forward to getting it back and trying out the LR for practice.

Ken AZ
Ken AZ is now KEN AR, moved in 2021 to the Natural State
Black Widow MAG/LR, Mini Master, Mini 1 5/8" Mag/LR
Desert Gun Leather holsters
https://desertgunleather.com/
RevisionCV.com Grips

jsp123

.22 lr is just easier on the hands.

TipBledsoe

Here it is yall - the magic post #15.  Woohoooo!

TipBledsoe

...So I'll post one more just for safe measure  ;D

Uncle_Lee

You are through the tough part now on to receiving and giving ideas.
Don't forget pictures.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )