Ranger 2 front bead sight

Started by Jobrando, August-20-19 14:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobrando

Has anyone changed that tiny little bead? If so to what. Thanks

Jobrando

I guess folks content with the invisable little bead. My pug front sight is outstanding. I think i will take a tiny necklace bead and stick on it. If that fails off to tooltech it goes.

Jobrando

found some jewelry ear nuts rubber that fit perfectly. My groups went from 24 inches to 6 inches at 21 feet.
What a find. Love it.

Canoeal

A little bright yellow fluorescent paint on the bead should do just fine. Maybe even luminescent...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Jobrando

Pic with rubber ear nuts

PaducahMichael

Great idea! I'll give it a try.
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

Jobrando

Quote from: PaducahMichael on August-24-19 12:08
Great idea! I'll give it a try.
go to hobby/craft store and for rubber ear nut
U want be sorry. Once you get it on cut it down to the pin

Jobrando

Canoeal

Quote from: Jobrando on August-24-19 10:08
Pic with rubber ear nuts

That does look too much different than what I did with luminescent paint on my both of mine.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Jobrando

Canoeal, Yours looks great but that's not a ranger. The ranger front sight is like the size of pencil lead. I tried to paint it but it offers little help. The earnut worked perfectly on my ranger.

Canoeal

Agreed. I was just saying by the time you put on the earnut, it was close in size to the way mine was painted. Not that they are the same, but they seem to end up about the same size.