OWB Holster Ranger II

Started by Dallas Alice, November-28-19 06:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Dallas Alice

I recently purchased a Ranger II w/ 1 5/8" barrel and am interested in a owb holster, interested in seeing what options I have.

Thanks

smokeless joe

Welcome Dallas Alice. You might want to look up "desert gun leather" for a great holster. His name is Rick_Jorgenson and he is one of the forum members. I have a couple of his holsters as do many others here. You won't be disappointed.

Welcome to the forum and Happy Thanksgiving

PaPa K

+1 on Rick's work...top drawer all the way.

red14

''I'm a humble man, indeed, I have a lot to be humble for.''

Rick_Jorgenson

Welcome to the Forum Dallas Alice!

Once you have made it through the first 15 posts it's easier to post (no more guessing the numbers/letters)

There are quit a few OWB Belt Carry Holsters available for the Ranger II

The Ranger is a great little "carry gun", you will definitely like it!

Feel free to PM me ask any questions about these Holsters or any other Companies Holsters I'm glad to help!
Rick Jorgenson

Uncle_Lee

Rick's holsters are right at the top of the line.
(don't laugh) They smell good also. New leather.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

grayelky

Dallas Alice-
First, Welcome!
If you want a top notch rig you kids can use when you are done, contact Rick. I have one of his gun belts and several of his "pancake" type holsters. The belt is close to 3 years old (I think) and it still looks, and has the rigidity, it did when I got it. If I carry my Mini Master, Kimber Solo or my 3" 1911, all of them sit upright and hug my body very nicely, making concealment quite easy. Be sure to ask him about thread colors when you get around to talking with him. He has done mine in black leather with gray thread, making it a little different, but not shouting out loud, different. I have a couple of his pocket sleeves, (which are very thin leather that protect the mini when in my pocket) orange thread, pink thread and red thread. Adds a touch of flair, so to speak.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Ruger

Wow! Great to have you on the Forum Dallas Alice!  Stick with us and jump in when the need arrises, like when the rest of us are running down a rabbit hole in one direction.  We need other opinions and points of view.
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

red14

Quote from: Dallas Alice on November-28-19 06:11
I recently purchased a Ranger II w/ 1 5/8" barrel and am interested in a owb holster, interested in seeing what options I have.

Thanks

Have you fired your Ranger?   How do you like it?
''I'm a humble man, indeed, I have a lot to be humble for.''

Dallas Alice

I have not yet had the opportunity yet to fire it you but hope to this weekend, I will let you know.

RogueTS1

Had to get her ready in anticipation of the two new holsters being worked on by Rick for the Pug and Ranger II.  ;D

PS: this is the first time ever I have had to actually "fit" the Rosewood Secret Service grips to one of my Minis. I have always had to shim them, normal in my opinion, but never had to actually carve/adjust the inside of the grips to fit the pistol.  :o  :-\
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Doc Holliday

Quote from: Dallas Alice on November-28-19 06:11

Thanks

Rick_Jorgenson's Driving Holster for the Ranger II is perfect for this little gem of a revolver! It fits like a glove, but is still easy to draw. And the holster can be easily removed from your belt and reattached with the revolver safely held in the holster. Ricks work is beautiful and of the highest quality.
Cheers,
Doc Holliday

All would be well and all would be well and all manner of things would be well.

bearcatter

Quote from: Doc Holliday on December-16-19 16:12

Rick's work is beautiful and of the highest quality.

I can testify to that, by my Guardian holster from Rick. Excellent.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport