Lookey What Came Today

Started by heyjoe, January-25-21 12:01

Previous topic - Next topic

heyjoe

This 22 short watch pocket holster came today from Desert Gun Leather. Another beautiful job. This is my third Desert Gun Leather holster. They are all beautiful!
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

Gun1

I want a .22 Short :). I live in kalifornia, so no .22 Short for me. Although with the way elections are being stolen lately probably no more guns for anyone shortly.

top dog

Hey Joe,
Super nice. Rick makes some superb stuff!!!

Top Dog

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Rick_Jorgenson

Everyone should have a "Short"

They pack a "Whollop" with the CCI 1080fps rounds!

Great photo! Thanks for posting!
Quote from: uncle_lee on January-26-21 05:01
Nothing but the best.
;D
Quote from: top dog on January-25-21 15:01
Hey Joe,
Super nice. Rick makes some superb stuff!!!

Top Dog
Thanks Top Dog!
Quote from: Gun1 on January-25-21 14:01
I want a .22 Short :). I live in kalifornia, so no .22 Short for me. Although with the way elections are being stolen lately probably no more guns for anyone shortly.
Well...?
Quote from: heyjoe on January-25-21 12:01
This 22 short watch pocket holster came today from Desert Gun Leather. Another beautiful job. This is my third Desert Gun Leather holster. They are all beautiful!
;) Thank you Joe!
Rick Jorgenson

grayelky

Back in the dark ages on the older forum, there were those who would promote trimmimg LR bullets down till they were short enough to fit n a short. The advantages were you would still have the LR powder charge, but now it is driving a much lighter, wad cutter bullet. I have never tried this. Yet.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

heyjoe

Quote from: grayelky on January-26-21 18:01
Back in the dark ages on the older forum, there were those who would promote trimmimg LR bullets down till they were short enough to fit n a short. The advantages were you would still have the LR powder charge, but now it is driving a much lighter, wad cutter bullet. I have never tried this. Yet.

oh yes, i remember that. as i remember it worked out well
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

top dog

If you could ever find them,and I don't know if they even make them anymore,I wonder how 22 longs would work??

Top Dog

Wumbey Goomba

I see CCI

theysayimnotme

Quote from: Gun1 on January-25-21 14:01

I have one & I live in the DPRK. What am I bid? Everything I have is for sale IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT. I even have a Black Widow. I got them both on consignment sales. Also got Freedom Arms mini & Guardian .32 same way. If you look long enough & hard enough you may find one.

RogueTS1

Very nice Heyjoe. Looks great. Rick does superb work.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: top dog on January-27-21 15:01
If you could ever find them,and I don't know if they even make them anymore,I wonder how 22 longs would work??

Top Dog
As of July of last year, they still make .22 shorts.  I've seen them in Aguila and CCI

:o  If you are looking for .22 long's I'm not sure about those...
Rick Jorgenson

grayelky

Quote from: top dog on January-27-21 15:01
If you could ever find them,and I don't know if they even make them anymore,I wonder how 22 longs would work??                                                                  Top Dog
I strongly suspect you would have the same problem: overall length would cause the bullet to protrude from the cylinder. It, too, would need trimming.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"