Parts lady gone

Started by bearcatter, June-05-22 18:06

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatter

The woman who had all the Zastava parts has been suspended from eBay, she says it's permanent. Violated a policy, and they won't tell her what. That's crazy. At least she was able to tell me on their message system. I had written her a couple days ago because nothing came up clicking her ID.
I had a lot of her stuff in my watch list and today it all says ended. She had a big inventory she'd never sell local, I look for her to go to Gun Broker. The parts I got from her really helped me like the Zastavas better.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

linux_author

gun Karens are everywhere thanks to Leftists - i wouldn't be surprised if all parts sellers get the same treatment - they are going to have to hide/obfuscate listings

OLD and GRUMPY

Cracking down on gun parts sales?  Watch to see if others get banned also.Would bet this is the start of Ebay covering it's *** (donkey). May be   legal cover. PC?   The way people get around selling complete muzzle loaders on Ebay (don't need FFL) is to remove the barrel and post it as 2 listings. Lock%stock as one barrel as the other.  Just parts.  We talked about conversion cylinders for Super Companion selling for stupid prices on Ebay ,$300 plus.  The listing always says  no FFL needed.  ---- PS- My conversion cylinder is still for sale.Not stupid Ebay prices. PM me.
Death before Decaf !!!!!

bearcatter

I don't think it's eBay going against gun parts. Zastava has three guns called M70 (?) and searching for it pops up lots of parts for the others. I have saved searches for it that still send emails.
She was the only seller with my parts. Three year member and good feedback. I'm glad I have all I wanted from what she had.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Surculus

Quote from: OLD and GRUMPY on June-06-22 04:06
Cracking down on gun parts sales?

eBay has always been anti-gun; it's only gotten worse with time. She probably sold a barrel or some part that has since been put on their "verboten" list. Used to be you could sell anything but a receiver, but that was back before "Obamanation Pt. 1: False Hope..."