my visit to the cardiologist

Started by Anvil, September-19-24 19:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Anvil

I had a check up today and all was good! BP was 120/74.  :D
So when the doctor came in the room he noticed my Vortex cap and said he was an avid shooter and had a Vortex scope too. And was a life time NRA member like mysself
So I took a real risky chance and pulled out my NAA short revolver from my jeans watch pocket and showed it to him.
He immediately said wow! and that he had to have one!
Whew! It could have come out much worse in today's world.

You may not need it but should have it.

top dog

Anvil,
Good to hear that you are in good health and have a good down to earth doctor.

Maybe you and the doctor,when he gets his 22 short,can go out and shoot together??

Top Dog

Anvil

He's a good guy and  devoted to his  science of cardiology. I found out  that  he enjoys rifle target shooting but because his name is Hussam and from Syria he gets a lot of hostile looks and little attention in the places that sell firearms. and supplys.  He has borrowed my son-in-laws AR15 to target shoot since he knew buying one would bring negative attention in the community.
So I think finding  a NAA shorty might be challenging foo.
You may not need it but should have it.

Uncle_Lee

Hey Anvil,
Sure am glad that you are still in the running.
Keep going.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

top dog

Anvil,
It is such a shame that the stereo type is attached to a name.

I hope he has no trouble in purchasing a mini short.

When you said you were in his office you were a bit hesitant to bring out your 22 short to show him for fear of reprisals.

Some years ago I was admitted to the hospital for foot surgery and I was wearing my Leatherman multi-tool on my belt.

Next thing I knew I was in a single room with a guard on the door.  And I was being asked as to why I carried such a weapon.

Top Dog