Trade for Earls

Started by doc_stadig, June-30-13 16:06

Previous topic - Next topic

doc_stadig

I'm only listing this on the forum, and probably only one time,
I'd like to trade my NAA limited edition LR revolver, serial number 1017 of 3000,it has gold back strap, gold in the cylinder spaces, gold barrel, pearl grips and a black cylinder pin, it has never been shot, and an original NAA skeleton belt buckle, I've seen the buckles alone going for 600, if I remember correctly. I'm looking for a brace of Black powder Earls, they can be used or new, I'm planning to shoot the Earls and I'm not too into safe babies, I've owned the revolver and buckle for around 12-13 years, and wore the revolver on the buckle one time, my "spare tire" was almost punctured, so never wore it again. I'll be including an original leather sheepskin zipper case, but during my move, somehow the loading tool and nipple wrench was misplaced. If anyone is interested PM me, and we can work out the details.
Please forgive the picture, my cell phone doesn't work as well as I'd like.

Doc

ruger111

If you are looking to sell it at some point, please let me know...thanks

doc_stadig

One Bump.
Would consider an Earl and either of the Companions, you don't see these gold inlaid wheel guns for sale very often. I saw one on Gunbroker a while but they had taken the Pearl grips off it.

Doc