I have a NAA .22 LR WALLET HOLSTER , +Some other Items F/S

Started by beach_hunter, October-12-10 14:10

Previous topic - Next topic

beach_hunter

I have a new wallet holster for the 22 lr mini I have the ATF letter and info with this holster also would like to sell for $40.00 shipped... I also have a 22 lr cylinder and cylinder pin in great shape would like to sell the pair for $30.00 shipped.... I have a cylinder pin for  MAG-MINI $10.00 shipped.... I have a set of MAG oversize wood grips $20.00 shipped..... A set of MAG Birdshead grips NO SCREW $12.00 shipped send me a message if interested. I take US POSTAL MONEY ORDER OR WALMART MONEY ORDER'S

beach_hunter

beach_hunter

I have a PUG pocket holster with pocket for spare cyl/knife $10.00 shipped.

alzruger

I'll take the Pug pocket holster.  Sending PM.

beach_hunter

Got it AL! Emailed you..PUG HOLSTER SOLD!! THANKS

traveller

I will take the 22LR wallet holster if stil available.

alzruger

I'll take the Oversize grips too.  They will look good on. My BW.

beach_hunter

beach_hunter

TRAVELLER IT'S YOURS IF YOU WANT IT..SEND ME A EMAIL  [email protected] SORRY I MISSED YOUR POST LAST TIME I WAS ON!

beach_hunter

All that is left is : MAGNUM BIRDS HEAD GRIPS NO SCREW $12.00 SHIPPED.. .22LR + .22 MAGNUM MINI REVOLVER CYLINDER PINS..$10.00 EACH SHIPPED .. .22 LR CYLINDER $20.00 SHIPPED... THANK YOU! WILL TAKE $50.00 BEST OFFER FOR THE WHOLE LOT SHIPPED!

Uncle_Lee

Beach Hunter

I e-mailed you on the 22 LR cylinder.

Thanks

Uncle Lee
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

beach_hunter

UNCLE LEE, I tried to email you back but it got kicked back to me..It is yours..just send me a email at [email protected] give me you mailing info. thank you!

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

traveller

alzruger

Just left PO.  POMO on the way for the oversize grips and pug holster.

Uncle_Lee

Beach Hunter,

I checked and updated my profile. I had my old e-mail address there. It will work now.

Lee
God, Country, & Flag

beach_hunter

Got it Lee!! all set sent you my info!! Al Ok, sent you a email also! All I got left is a LR + MAGNUM CYLINDER PINS, AND BIRDSHEAD GRIPS, ALL ITEMS $10 EACH OR IF YOU WANT THEM ALL $25.00 SHIPPED!!

beach_hunter

beach_hunter

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

alzruger

You already recieved the MO?  That was fast!  Thanks, will be looking for the goodies.