I just got it!

Started by zburkett, January-30-17 19:01

Previous topic - Next topic

zburkett

I just had an epiphany.  One of the reasons we love minis is most of our decisions are choosing the lesser of evils.   With our next mini there isn't a bad choice.  A friend (rural realtor) who needs a reliable easy carry pistol for when he is examining old farms fell in love with my convertible mini.  He had trouble getting his so I let him have mine with the understanding I will take the one he ordered when it gets here.  But what if I find the short I want first?  Or how about the Sherriff I want?  I have to suffer through a vast collection of good choices.  Poor me.

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

grayelky

I fully understand your problem. I just ordered a custom serial number for my grandson. I also ran across a BW I really want, but the person wants a little more than I can pay, especially after just ordering the Wasp. Not that I don't have a big enough delima, I just today located a Pug with a serial number I NEED, and instructed the go-between to get it for me, up to buying the gentleman a Pug convertible. I will likely also include a box of ammo as a surprise once the deal is completed just to show my appreciation for him working with me. My wife has informed me I once again need a part time job. WOMEN!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"