New Grips

Started by BMS52, January-28-17 16:01

Previous topic - Next topic

BMS52

We're finally coming on line with some new grips.  We've been busy making new molds as the old ones were not producing the quality we demand.  Below are some Guardian .32 grips in ring lizard and some Silver Carbon Fiber Mini grips in two different configurations.  I'll post more pictures at my web page.  http://www.designergrips.com/naa.html

I look forward to your comments and please feel free to make suggestions if you think a different grip design would be good in Carbon Fiber. 

Thanks
[email protected]

Gog

Very cool silver carbon fiber! Beautiful work!

antares_b

They look great! Glad to see that you revived the "large grip" for the mini. It makes the gun easier to hold and adds very little bulk.

Uncle_Lee

I love the design on the grips.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

grayelky

For what it is worth, I sent the OP an email asking that he make the CVang style grip on some of his materials. If you like this idea, an email to him would be a good start to getting them done. Personally, I like the material on the Guardian picture above.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Rick_Jorgenson

Very nice work!! I was on the website, prices are very reasonable for what they are and what I assume "a great amount of labor" to produce.

Rick J.
Rick Jorgenson

glock holiday

Wow those grips look nice....can't wait to see what else you guys make....

BMS52

Thank you all for the comments.  With the exception of the colored thread woven into the fabric our grips are 100% Carbon Fiber with Kevlar reinforcement around screw holes and other weak areas.  In addition to the Silver in the pictures we also have Black, Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, and Purple.  If there is a particular style of grip that forum members would like to see made in Carbon Fiber, or covered in an exotic leather, please let us know and we'll see if we can do it.

All our Carbon Fiber grips are $79.  Exotic leather covered grips start at $129.

Thanks Again
Brian
[email protected]
404-863-7640 

heyjoe

they look even better in person
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today