Just received my pre-order forms for the Ranger II

Started by OV-1D, October-01-17 11:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Don73

Just received a refund from NAA for my preorder. Only showed pending transaction on credit card for original order (Used payPal). Say's because of processing error? Wonder if backorder is still good?

Bigbird48

I got a refund notice from NAA saying they refunded my EB money to my paypal account.Strange things are going on. The money was never taken from my bank but was posted to my papal  then refunded to my paypal. Don't know whats goingt on just hope Im still on the list for EB ::) ::) ::)

myerstown

Got my email yesterday, and made my order via Paypal. Today I get an email from NAA saying my money has been refunded in total via Paypal. What's the deal?

lign

Yes, strange things are going on. I was tied up with work all day, and now it's too late to call them. Money was not refunded and I just this minute finally got a confirmation e-mail stating that my order from last night has been completed. All's well that ends well I guess. Hope I get one!

smokeless joe

I placed my order today and then a couple hours later my money was refunded. Email said there was a processing error on their end. Called NAA and they told me to expect another email with further instructions in a couple days. Every time I call there the staff is always pleasant to speak with. Looking forward to the new email and getting my order back in. Still hopeful for the early bird.

smokeless joe

Quote from: Bigbird48 on October-02-17 14:10
I got a refund notice from NAA saying they refunded my EB money to my paypal account.Strange things are going on. The money was never taken from my bank but was posted to my papal  then refunded to my paypal. Don't know whats goingt on just hope Im still on the list for EB ::) ::) ::)
I just posted this but it looks like you and I are in the same situation. Keep the faith brother.

I placed my order today and then a couple hours later my money was refunded. Email said there was a processing error on their end. Called NAA and they told me to expect another email with further instructions in a couple days. Every time I call there the staff is always pleasant to speak with. Looking forward to the new email and getting my order back in. Still hopeful for the early bird.

gungoboom

:PI'm just a noob poster but have been following a long time.  I put my order in but as I see so many of you have been in the trenches longer, I may have to wait a while.

Bigbird48

Im not calling or emailing just yet. I know Jessica is probably going crazy with calls and emails. I'll wait a few day and see what happens. I'm pretty sure I qualify for an EB and don't want tomiss it because of a mistake on either end  :-\ 

lefty dude

I will just wait for the 2 1/2", will let you EB's get this sorted out.
Remember what they say about a Monday made Car.
I am content to pass for now.

Don73

E-mailed NAA about refund and got the following.

We apologize for the inconvenience!  Unfortunately, there was an error and we had to cancel all on-line orders. As soon as everything is corrected, we will send you an email letting you know and you can re-place your order. Or you can call the factory and order by phone.  This cancellation will not change your chances of receiving the Ranger II.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bigbird48

I'm wondering how do they know who we are and how many posts we have. we are on the forum under an alias , but we order under are real names

OLD and GRUMPY

Quote from: lefty dude on October-02-17 15:10
Remember what they say about a Monday made Car.

WOW. That goes way back. That will be lost on the kids.

Or --- you don't want to be first through the door no matter how fine the restaurant is. Let the grill get hot.

What do you call a Doctor who finished last in his class?  Doctor.   (but I drift, sorry).
Death before Decaf !!!!!

Bigbird48

one other thing all our petty worries about a gun when well you know vegas and  I kinda been in shock all day and didn't want to bring it up but we should all be praying for the victims and their families sad day for sure :(

OLD and GRUMPY

Quote from: Bigbird48 on October-02-17 16:10
I'm wondering how do they know who we are and how many posts we have. we are on the forum under an alias , but we order under are real names

By Email address. And when you buy a mini and call them to register it with them??????    Good question.
Death before Decaf !!!!!

Sandy

I apologize for the confusion.  We promised not to collect any monies until your order was processed, accepted and product shipped.  The shopping cart software we used simply processed the transaction before we intended, despite our earlier assurances.  Yes, you will have to reenter your order when we get this sorted out (and advise you in a later note), but it in no ways impacts your chances of our accepting your order.

We'll take you money when - and only when - we send you a gun.

heyjoe

i never got an email so i guess im not going to be one of the preferred customers....even with over 3,000 posts
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

cedarview kid

Quote from: heyjoe on October-02-17 18:10
i never got an email so i guess im not going to be one of the preferred customers....even with over 3,000 posts

I never got an email. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

heyjoe

Quote from: naa_collector on October-02-17 18:10
Quote from: heyjoe on October-02-17 18:10

I never got an email. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

ok thanks.....i just read through the thread all the way now

Bigbird48

hey Joe of course your eligible, just place your order. I'm still wondering how they know who's who on the forum. My real name is listed nowhere here so how do they know that Bigbird48 is really me and that Im eligible for an EB ::) ???

heyjoe

Quote from: Bigbird48 on October-02-17 19:10
hey Joe of course your eligible, just place your order. I'm still wondering how they know who's who on the forum. My real name is listed nowhere here so how do they know that Bigbird48 is really me and that Im eligible for an EB ::) ???

when i read one of the early posts i thought you had to receive an email to order......everybody knows Bigbird48!

Bigbird48

They said you can order by phone also ;D

Quote from: heyjoe on October-02-17 19:10

when i read one of the early posts i thought you had to receive an email to order......everybody know Bigbird48!

MR_22

When you order, sign up with the same email address that you used to register for the forum.

Uncle_Lee

I just got the re-order form.
I have mine ordered again.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

myerstown

Got the email acceptance, and paid for it. Next day, got an email and got refunded. This morning, got an email to order it again. But this time when I go to fill it out, they ask for my FFLs form. I don't have that as a file to upload to them. Now what?

Ruger

No Newsletter . . . . . but Order In . . . . . . now a new target date with a countdown in my head . . .  kind of reminds me of waiting for Christmas to arrive when I was a kid   :D. . . gee, will it ever get here?!?
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

Ruger

And not being big on buying firearms on line (I support my LGS vigorously) I was a little taken back that I had to submit the FFL License with my order, not just the name and address of the FFL I use.  At least that is what I needed to do to get my order accepted.  Was I wrong? 

I have only purchased one (1) firearm on the internet, and submitting the address of the FFL was all that was needed.  Contact from seller was direct to FFL when the license info was needed.
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

Bigbird48

Don73

MtGoat

As suspected when people said their debit cards were charged for their order and Sandy said that they would not charge the cards until the order was fulfilled.
The system did not work as expected.
NAA could have let it go but instead they are going through a huge amount of effort to unwind the transactions ( I would suspect at a cost to NAA as well) refund the funds transferred and get back to square one.
They have the information as to whom order what when and may retain that or since they are going off the post count for early buy qualifications they will simply run down the list until the EB guns are gone.
I would also suspect that they pulled the list before announcing the EB qualifications and that all of the "extra" posting will have little affect on NAA's qualification listing.

I suspect that the guns will be long gone before they get to my number but if you don't buy a lottery ticket you won't ever win :)

Again this is a good indication of how NAA goes above and beyond to say what they do and do what they say.
Very rare in this day and age and we all should applaud them for their efforts and not worry about whether your are in or out.

Good luck and we ALL want to see pictures once they start arriving at the new owners..of course photos with upgraded grips and holsters are appreciated  ;D

Pat

heyjoe

i just pre ordered. For anyone who is having trouble getting an FFL to give you a copy of their FFL and the FFL wants to send it themselves they can send it to [email protected]  Have them put your name, email address and that its for Ranger 2 Early Bird on the FFL. To use the order form where it requires you to upload the ffl yourself just make your own document with the FFL name, phone number and email and say sent seperately by FFL. upload this document to the FFL section on order form. This is what i did anyway after speaking to NAA today. FFL's here do not want to give copies of their FFL to anyone except other FFL's or manufacturers.

heyjoe

Quote from: MtGoat on October-03-17 08:10
As suspected when people said their debit cards were charged for their order and Sandy said that they would not charge the cards until the order was fulfilled.
The system did not work as expected.
NAA could have let it go but instead they are going through a huge amount of effort to unwind the transactions ( I would suspect at a cost to NAA as well) refund the funds transferred and get back to square one.
They have the information as to whom order what when and may retain that or since they are going off the post count for early buy qualifications they will simply run down the list until the EB guns are gone.
I would also suspect that they pulled the list before announcing the EB qualifications and that all of the "extra" posting will have little affect on NAA's qualification listing.

I suspect that the guns will be long gone before they get to my number but if you don't buy a lottery ticket you won't ever win :)

Again this is a good indication of how NAA goes above and beyond to say what they do and do what they say.
Very rare in this day and age and we all should applaud them for their efforts and not worry about whether your are in or out.

Good luck and we ALL want to see pictures once they start arriving at the new owners..of course photos with upgraded grips and holsters are appreciated  ;D

Pat

i agree with you. Even if the Early Bird  doesnt work out for me because of email issues and ffl issues here, i appreciate that NAA has gone above and beyond to reward the loyalty of their customers. It is so increasingly rare these days as to really stand out from other firearms manufacturers. 

Bigbird48

Did anyone get a confirmation from NAA on the reorder.
I didn't

smokeless joe

Quote from: Bigbird48 on October-03-17 13:10
Did anyone get a confirmation from NAA on the reorder.
I didn't
This is mine

Bigbird48

Right I got that
but the first time I ordered I got and email confirmation

MR_22

OK, so if we used a credit card, and not a debit card, do we still have to re-order?