Selling doubles!!!!

Started by vanquisher, February-25-12 10:02

Previous topic - Next topic

vanquisher

I have doubles and I remember reading about some of you that may want one. I will keep it open here for a week then they are off to gunbroker.

All guns shipped according to law. Buyer pays shipping.

1 Ranger starting at 2500 buy it now 3500

2. Riverboat Talo 400 buy it now 500

3. The Black spider Talo 400 buy it now 500

4.Snake eyes talo 400 buy it now 500

I am selling here to those that love these mini's the prices are set please dont preach to me about prices, I do not need to sell these and I just rather see them in hands of fellow collectors.

Here is my email serious offers only!! Complete information will help.And yes shipping will require a FFL    [email protected]

Thanks Good Luck

louiethelump

Best of luck to you!!!

Sound like nice guns.

Louie
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

cedarview kid

Dang, would love The Spider, but I'm not in "buying mode."

Uncle_Lee

Saving up for a pair of the new 32 acp minis.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

big_gus

I am REALLY interested in the Snake Eyes and the Riverboat and possibly the Spider. Could we get some pics of these? Thanks.
"AMERICA LOVE IT OR GET OUT!" R. Lee Ermey

"If a Psychopath runs over 20 people with a car, should you be banned from owning a car? People are hit EVERYDAY by cars... Gun Control makes as much sense as Car Control!"  Myself

NRA Endowment Life Member and Proud supporter of the Second Amendment!! :)

cedarview kid

I LOVE the Riverboat and Snake Eyes Talo special editions. The box is very nice and the playing cards and poker chips with the NAA logo and name are pretty sweet! (Although I replaced the stock playing cards in one of the sets with an 1864 gamblers deck replica.)

Here's more info from the Talo site on ALL of the NAA-Talo special editions (all of which I own except the Black Jack and The Spider):

http://www.taloinc.com/north_american_arms.htm">http://www.taloinc.com/north_american_arms.htm

I also have the Talo special edition of the S&W 22A. Love that gun!

pogo

naafanatic

Do you still have any of these hard to find minis?

Uncle_Lee

Hi Mr. fanatic,

You might want to try his e-mail. It is in his original post.

I don't see him around much.

He hasn't been around since April.

Good Luck to ya.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )