Talo Bug out box

Started by Zekepup, November-02-17 10:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Zekepup

Is the Bug out suppose to come with the standard black case along with the water proof case ? I ordered mine a few months ago but was  just now able to pick it up and it only came with the water proof case. The store said that was all it came with, but the pictures shows both cases.

Don73

When I got mine, it was only in the waterproof case and that was in a NAA cardboard box. Don't think they actually sent them out in the black plastic case.

Zekepup

Thanks , that's how mine came too.

Warthog

Mine came with the BOB case only.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Gog

Yep, mine was a cardboard box with Bug Out box inside only.  Cool little package.

Uncle_Lee

That is the way they all came.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

cedarview kid

grayelky

In the event anyone gets a mag cylinder made, it will fit nicely in the box. It will stand upright, to the right of the hammer and above the grip (see photo in Warty62 post, 4 above).
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Warthog

So, do the LR grips work on it?  I couldn't get the LR grips I have to fit.  I got the orange grip off without tearing it but can't get the right grips apparently.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

ikoiko

Quote from: Warty62 on November-03-17 16:11
So, do the LR grips work on it?  I couldn't get the LR grips I have to fit.  I got the orange grip off without tearing it but can't get the right grips apparently.

I think the bug out is a magnum frame and needs magnum grips.

Warthog

OK, I will see about those then, thank you IkoIko!
-Albert Einstein

grayelky

Yes, the Bugout is on the mag frame and will require mag grips.

What 'cha gonna do with the used orange one?
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Warthog

Sell it?  I really don't want to use it for anything.  Don't know what to ask for a price yet either.
-Albert Einstein

RogueTS1

Quote from: ikoiko on November-03-17 16:11
Quote from: Warty62 on November-03-17 16:11

I think the bug out is a magnum frame and needs magnum grips.

YEP
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

askbob

Shout out to grayelky!  Got to meet him in person today and he schooled me on NAA's.  He also let me get the feel of the Cvang Grips on his EDC, and showed me the quality of a Rick Jorgenson Holster!  The only problem is that now I'm going to have to have both!  I thoroughly enjoyed my time in his shop and highly recommend you stop by his place if you get anywhere near Acworth Ga.

Zekepup

Askbob, I see you made it over from ODT and now you have the NAA fever. :)

Arts09

MR_22

Quote from: Arts09 on November-30-17 07:11
Anybody looking for a Bug Out Box, Kentucky Gun has them for $229.99. Only 50 available at this price.

https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=121672&utm_source=KyGunCo%20Marketing&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Black%20Friday

Yup, that's their Black Friday sale. I posted that link when the deal started and apparently they still haven't sold out. Mine should arrive on Monday.

http://naaminis.com/smf/index.php?topic=14166.0

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: MR_22 on November-30-17 09:11
Quote from: Arts09 on November-30-17 07:11
Anybody looking for a Bug Out Box, Kentucky Gun has them for $229.99. Only 50 available at this price.

https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=121672&utm_source=KyGunCo%20Marketing&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Black%20Friday

Yup, that's their Black Friday sale. I posted that link when the deal started and apparently they still haven't sold out. Mine should arrive on Monday.

http://naaminis.com/smf/index.php?topic=14166.0

I bought one too.  I have ordered so many guns lately and forgotten I did,  I'm surprised when they show up!! lol!!

Rick Jorgenson

MR_22

So my Bug Out Box was supposed to arrive yesterday, but the tracking info hasn't been updated since Friday. This is exactly what we were talking about regarding lack of info from USPS tracking. It's still not here yet, but I'm not worried--it IS December after all.