New addition to the family

Started by Gus1759, June-23-18 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Gus1759

Well I finally decided on my next addition to my revolver collection. Can't wait to try it out, guess I'll be calling Rick and place another holster order haha

Gus1759

Can't get the photo to turn

Gus1759

Last photo

Canoeal

looks good to me....Congrats.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Bigbird48

smokeless joe

Black Widow conversion. Same choice I made. I got rid of the oversized grips and added some thingmeister grips.

Canoeal

I got fixed sights and made my own grips. Don't do it because I did, do what you want to do.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Gus1759

Sure do like the way it feels in my hand ,and was surprised how it fit in my pocket. Thought it would imprint more, but it doesn't.just found out the brother-in-law just got one so a range day is on the horizon.

Warthog

BW's Rock!  Best Mini IMO.  Great! 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Canoeal

KEN AR

Congrats on the BW!  I like the way mine feels with the VC grips on it.

Rick can certainly hook you up on the carry rig.  I like the nice belt slide he makes. 

He is playing around with an idea on a Cargo pocket set up that I ask for... I hate how everything falls over in the cargo pocket of my shorts so a little wider one may work out.   

Ken AZ is now KEN AR, moved in 2021 to the Natural State
Black Widow MAG/LR, Mini Master, Mini 1 5/8" Mag/LR
Desert Gun Leather holsters
https://desertgunleather.com/
RevisionCV.com Grips

Bigbird48

Ken are you posting from a computer windows or a phone

gebe

Nice!

My favorite is ALL the minis! :)

Dinadan

Quote from: Gus1759 on June-24-18 05:06
Sure do like the way it feels in my hand ,and was surprised how it fit in my pocket. Thought it would imprint more, but it doesn't.just found out the brother-in-law just got one so a range day is on the horizon.
I like the Black Widow too! You better practice up - if there is one person I do not want to be out shot by, it is my brother-in-law!

Texduk3

great choices,  BW,  and a holster from Rick,..... rock on !!
"God and Guns"
"Lets Go Brandon"

Warthog

Rick Jorgenson makes some nice stuff for holsters for NAA Minis.  Member here on theforum too.

http://www.rickjorgenson.net/contact-me/

Here's the one he made for my Black Widow, I use something I got elsewhere for the PUG for now.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Uncle Fatso

The convertible BW is my fave as well. Fits in my pocket perfectly in a holster I made.  I carry it nearly all the time.

RogueTS1

Quote from: KEN AZ on June-24-18 11:06
Congrats on the BW!  I like the way mine feels with the VC grips on it.

Rick can certainly hook you up on the carry rig.  I like the nice belt slide he makes. 

He is playing around with an idea on a Cargo pocket set up that I ask for... I hate how everything falls over in the cargo pocket of my shorts so a little wider one may work out.

Ken; it looks like that belt slide holster would fit perfectly into a cargo pocket with the slight curve hugging your leg it should stay put.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

KEN AR

The belt slide still falls over in a 6" wide pocket.  Looking at a wider base with the pistol in the center for better balance. 
A couple of quick strips on the other side to help take up some room.  Just playing with the idea but it looks like it will work.
Ken AZ is now KEN AR, moved in 2021 to the Natural State
Black Widow MAG/LR, Mini Master, Mini 1 5/8" Mag/LR
Desert Gun Leather holsters
https://desertgunleather.com/
RevisionCV.com Grips

top dog

GUS,
Super nice Black Widow.

It is kind of hard to figure which NAA is the best as they all are great.

Let us hear how it does on the range with Mag and LR loads.

Top Dog

evilFoxy8

You got my dream mini, Gus, it was on my list for weeks! That's it, I can't  wait any longer !

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: Gus1759 on June-23-18 12:06
Last photo

Nice Purchase!

Love My Black Widows!!

I'll see if I can dig up some Black Widow Holsters.... Ahhh!  There they are... lol!!

Rick Jorgenson

Gus1759

Do yo still make one to hold the extra cylinder? If not I'll take the second on with the pouch

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: Gus1759 on June-28-18 05:06
Do yo still make one to hold the extra cylinder? If not I'll take the second on with the pouch

I can do the "Extra Cylinder" pocket holster.  They take a little extra time as they're not a "regular" production item for us. (2 weeks avg.)

Give me a call to order when your ready!  :)
Rick Jorgenson