Sticky pug holster sm1

Started by riadat, August-26-18 16:08

Previous topic - Next topic

riadat

According to specs the pug is about the same 4.5 inch of 22 lr with 1.6 barrel.

I took a chance on buying the pug sticky holster for my 22 lr with 1.6 barrel.

After I received it the wife put a couple stitches in with some black nylon thread to tighten up the holster and she works like a charm for the 22lr 1.6  Would probably work with either shorter version of magnum or the lr with a couple stitches and not stick up as much. 

Really like it.  Best part is the weight.  .7 ounce

https://www.amazon.com/Sticky-Holsters-SM-1-Small-Black/dp/B01AH9VDJU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535324451&sr=8-1&keywords=sticky+sm1+naa

I got it from amazon, believe me not encouraging anyone to buy from them but im lazy.

Canoeal

One of the good things about the Stickies you can take out or put in new stiching where you want.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

bearcatter

The model numbers of Sticky holsters can be confusing. There are three SM-1 holsters. One for the Pug, one for the Black Widow, one that's just SM-1 Small. It fits the Guardian 32 and several other pistols. FWIW, the SM-2 size fits the Guardian 380, and others.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Canoeal

The guys @ sticky recommended the BW version for the 1.6 mag guns...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

riadat

Bump on this one as I recently cut the thread on the little "wing" of the holster and created an area I can put 1/2 of a speed strip for 5 rounds of 22 .

That means that the gun, holster, and 5 spare rounds fit in one pocket which leaves other stuff in the other.

Honky Tonk Man

I like that!  Good idea riadat. 
Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

Warthog

I like leather but these are good too. 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein