Just Joined forum

Started by robbi, September-25-18 11:09

Previous topic - Next topic

robbi

just joined posted a few items FS but its gonna take a while to make enough posts to pass muster here ,have loved NAA guns for the past 20 years

Canoeal

Welcome! reply to as many posts as you can, and the Probie period goes away fast...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Warthog

WELCOME!

The probation period sort of sux but it is a good crowd here so stick to it and it passes pretty fast.

We love pictures too so see if you can't show us a few. ;)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

PaducahMichael

Welcome to the asylum, Robbi. There's a really great bunch of very knowledgeable people here - I've learned tons from them. One thing I have learned is that they REALLY enjoy photos - so start clicking off a few and get them posted. Gun photos, especially NAAs are always welcome, but knives, motorcycles, pictures from the past - especially your own - we just like photos!

Those photos will help you over the 15 post hump so you don't have to be "approved".

Have fun here - join right in!
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

top dog

Robbi,

Welcome to the forum!!!!!  Great bunch of folks here.

Let us know what your first (of hopefully many) mini will be.

It can be quite addictive but no problem,we will all help you get through it.

Top Dog

Uncle_Lee

Robbi, you now walk among the great and mighty.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

rustyzues

Warthog

Off Probation!  POST AT WILL and don't forget he pix! 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

Crippler

i'm new too. and i second the opinion that we need pictures haha

Honky Tonk Man

Quote from: Crippler on November-04-18 13:11

Crippler, after 5 posts (showing so far) I like the way you think.  You'll fit right in here. 
Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

Crippler

Quote from: Honky Tonk Man on November-05-18 07:11
Quote from: Crippler on November-04-18 13:11

Crippler, after 5 posts (showing so far) I like the way you think.  You'll fit right in here.

haha, when i get into something new, i go deep. so, i've seen every photo on google and watched every NAA review on youtube i think lol.

Bigbird48

you need 15 posts to get off probi and get your pictures posted ;D keep posting welcome to the forum