Dear Sandy #2

Started by Gun1, February-08-20 21:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Gun1

Dear Sandy,
I know that California is a real pain in the a** with its ridiculous and pointless anti-gun laws just to try to effect a defacto gun ban but I Really want a .22 Short.  I collect your NAA Minis and I'm in need of a .22 Short. Is there any possibility that you could get it on the CA gun roster? Semi autos can't be added right now because of the micro stamping requirement for technology that does not exist but being a revolver it's exempt from this requirement. Thanks!

theysayimnotme

Probably easier to get one from someone who already owns one. That is a loop-hole in the law. IF you want one bad enough & are WILLING to pay enough & live close enough to me I could be coaxed to sell mine. I got my short, Black Widow & Freedom Arms revolvers all from consignment sellers.

Bigbird48

I'll buy one and deliver it to you for  a price LOL  ::) 8) ;)

Gun1

Quote from: Bigbird48 on February-12-20 13:02
I'll buy one and deliver it to you for  a price LOL  ::) 8) ;)

LOL, you got yourself a deal :).

Bigbird48

OK So were you located? Travel and lodging depends on your location. Cost of short plus FFL fee's and shipping depends on were I but it.

theysayimnotme

Note that he said he is in the DPRK so that will entail breaking state & Federal laws. Might want to up the price a bit.