NAA Special Run (Sept)- 500 Top-Break Mini's

Started by pietro, May-17-10 10:05

Previous topic - Next topic

45flint

I email Friday asking about a list and they said I would have to wait till it is closer to the time of manufacture.  

Steve

backporch22

I purchased the 4 then the 3 Earl with same serial number.  The announcement came here, sent check and ffl. Simple.... no need to make an issue out of an easy transaction.

Uncle_Lee

Backporch22, you are right and I am sorry.

It is just that I am in my second (maybe third) childhood and this is like Christmas.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

backporch22

Uncle Lee, dont let me curb your excitment.  As we get older there is not a lot to get excited about, so enjoy .

Uncle_Lee

You bet. Not a lot to excited about at 68 except looking forward to 69.

I'd just like to see them before old age takes me.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

scrounger

It appears the shipping date of the first of the 'test gun run' will be delayed until late October or early November.  It's worth the wait and the $450 price.

45flint

andrieux

Just got a guardian and i couldn't be happier. My local gun store thought it would be a good idea to sell me a used 11 year old guardian as new. but as the condition is absolutely perfect and i believe the previous owner bought it, put it in a safe and then decided to trade it a decade later without ever firing it. what a superbly engineered firearm. owned a few other mouse guns and no others compare to the craftsmanship of a guardian. makes the  ruger lcp I just traded in look like 100% chinese plastic. Awesomely accurate and reliable. wish i would have just bought a guardian to start with

mrmadhat

cedarview kid

A two-by-four walks into a bar. What do you do?

What Mad Hat said. ;)

wiseguy

I also didn't believe I had been missing something. I carry my Guardian everywhere now, and I switched from a Kel-Tec P32. What caliber is yours?