WTB conversion cylinder NAA Super Companion

Started by The_Hermannator, August-23-21 22:08

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Hermannator

hi! looking for a super companion conversion cylinder, 22lr ( if a 22 mag one exists that would be preferable ) cant find them anywhere anymore. plz let me know!

OLD and GRUMPY

Yo--Herman. First welcome to the zoo. 2nd I have both. I don't have time right now (grand kid stuff) but I will post more latter. Just a few questions first. #1- WHY?  Me and Uncle Lee will say BECAUSE I CAN!  #2 -Can you pass the test for a cartridge gun?  If no -----------. I will post more latter. I have lots to say about my "little black pain in the ass".A  Love/Hate thing. Welcome! Post pictures or it didn't happen. PS lr only no mag.
Death before Decaf !!!!!

OLD and GRUMPY

This has been a love hate relationship. Conversion V Black----   Speed of loading- With a little practice loading the conversion is little or no faster than loading black. The firing pins are a pain. Too easy to get them in upside down. I painted the back side white to make it easy to see the correct way.If you tip the cylinder the wrong way when sticking it in the gun the pins fall out. The pin part  is tiny and with old eyes hard to see. Also if you drop one in the dirt it is gone. The paint helps with that.  Power- The Super Companion loaded black has more punch than a LR cartridge but less than a magnum 22 cartridge. Conversion or black there are just too many "parts" to deal with for anything other than a fun gun.   If you find a conversion that will chamber mags let me know!   
Death before Decaf !!!!!

Mean Modine

Quote from: The_Hermannator on August-23-21 22:08
hi! looking for a super companion conversion cylinder, 22lr ( if a 22 mag one exists that would be preferable ) cant find them anywhere anymore. plz let me know!

saw the conversion cylinder on gb last week. sold i think