Zastava YouTube review

Started by bearcatter, August-03-22 08:08

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatter

Testing if we can imbed YouTubes, so I'm testing one about my surplus Zastavas, sootch00 does excellent reviews. My guns did not come through AIM, direct from RGuns as shown on his frame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4M3FuqWbE

Apparently we can't embed a video in a post. I've tried every which way. On my other forums you can. This one does not like html brackets. I found articles about embedding in Simple Machines forums, that said to use them.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Rick_Jorgenson

Nice gun!  It sure runs well even during rapid fire.

You should get yours out to the range and give them some exercise!  ;)
Rick Jorgenson

bearcatter

It has several unique features I like. I got the first ones April 6, and I haven't fired one shot yet. I haven't been to a range at all in over a year. The thirty mile trip to my old Forest Service range is not appealing anymore. My brother wants me to try his indoor range with him, but there's always a reason one of us can't go. We're hoping for next week, but we said that last week..... ::)

I haven't read any complaints about function, and they seem to all shoot nice groups. I have faith mine will do just as well.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport