My mini fishing rods

Started by jeffrey, July-09-11 09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffrey

Much as I always have my mini revolver with me my little Emmrods are with me as well.  Tucked in my truck box and frankly the only fishing poles I use.  This picture is from a few weeks back in Canada fishing at Lake of the Woods. I took 6 of my Emmrods to Canada with different reels.  The outfit in this shot is one anybody could fish with almost anywhere.  Spincast loaded with 14lb superline and my "secret Lure" tied on the leader.  This fish was 39 inches long and was not my biggest of the trip but it was the largest for this little outfit of the week.

bud

I'm so jealous!

ricart

Question, as I doubt they allow NAA minis in Canada, how does this post qualify in the NAA Products Topic?

jeffrey

The empty right hand pocket of these fishing pants is the normal home of my .22 mag mini.  Sadly when in Canada it cannot make the trip but my little rods can.  This year we saw more snakes (nasty and not so nasty) waiting for us on various places we stopped for lunch and a break.  Wildeness islands with lots of warm rocks were great places for them to lie.  The mini would have been a real comfort instead of a stick.  As I'm writing this just having finished a morning of yard work my mini in in the pocket.  I like small portable useful gear.  From flashlights to knives, cameras to kayaks, guns to fishing poles I like gear that is rough tough and durable.  The NAA mini's are must have pocket guns built in America by American craftsman. To me anyway they represent the best in their class backed by a company who takes care of their customers.  I always have one close or at hand so long as it is legal to do so.  Call this post an American angler happy with a big fish longing for his NAA revolver waiting back in the USA.

coopercdrkey

Question, as I doubt that Ricart has been appointed as a Board Administrator, why should he care?
NAA Black Widow
Bersa T380
NAA Guardian .32
Henry H001

louiethelump

Just ignore Ricart Jeffrey,,,,,,,, his bowels have not moved well lately and he is hard to get along with.....    

I love the fish and want to know more about that little pole, and if you can get one with a NAA mini built into the handle (there; to keep Ricart from farting again) or not.

Beautiful country,,,,,,,,,, is there a website for those poles.........  I like compact......  My PMs are turned on if you don't want to risk another Ricfart..........

Louie
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

yzingerr

Wow, beautiful fish!

yzingerr

P.s. as the old joke goes...

So a guy with a big truck, big shoes, and big mouth= small...

So you carry a small fishing pole, small gun...

Im not saying anything, but we must not have big egos on this forum!

heyjoe

i just fell off my chair
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

jeffrey

Ummmmmm I did get a bigger one the following day.  Dare I post that shot?  It was on another model of the same rod, the Combat version.

louiethelump

I want to see it!!!!!!

That is the fish you frightened into the boat a gun point with a NAA mini, right???????

Thanks for the PM ref the rods!

Louie
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

ricart

Cooper, "why should he care"

Frankly, I don't.  However Chopprs said this new topic forum would not work.  Looks like the "my way is whatever I want is right Louie" is at it again.

If this is going to be enforced, it should be enforced for all.  Maybe Jeffrey didn't know, maybe like Louie he somehow thinks he is above rules.

This will put us back in the same thread over rides many complained about and got changed.

Now we will see if KennyB actually backs up his rules  or is in awe of Louie, as Louie is of himself.  Looks like this worked 4 days, Chopprs may have been correct.

louiethelump

The guy posted a pic of an awesome fish.........

give him a break.  You don't have to be a butt head about the guy who is a NAA person.  What are you doing??????  

I had nothing to do with it, other than I don't like bullies and you are acting like one........

Are you really so mean and hateful you are going to begrudge a guy for posting a picture of his fish????

I think you may have misunderstood what happened with the additional categories...........  I may be wrong but I think they were added as a courtesy  to please cranky old gripers......... not that I know any of those............  I doubt that Kenny wants to be a moderator to delete a guy's fish just because Ricfart says he must,,,,,,,,,,,, but we will see............

In the mean time, I want to see the other fish, and Ricfart; you should busy your time going back and moving all of your off topic posts that are all over this board.................

Have a nice day, and when you go kick your dog, please be gentle........

Louie
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

chopprs

......Uh-Oh.....now Ricfart is a moderator?

Heeeeerz yer sign!!!!

ricart

Hey Chopprs, I was only pointing out your statement that this new topic rule would not last.  Seemingly, you are another puppet for KingLouiethelump.  I forgot that rules only apply to certain members of this forum.  

Would it please KingLouie, if in the future, I have you proof read my posts so as not to offend your Royal Highness"  By the way, does you kingly crown look something like this??

louiethelump

Ricart:

I think that would be appropriate for you to submit your intended posts to my staff for approval, since you have decided to become a bully and try to block a fisherman from posting a photo of his catch....

for whatever your reason is............

So, yes, submit them to my staff........... in triplicate please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  and include a self addressed stamped envelope with a 5 dollar bill for each that you would like to have an answer submitted to you as to what the ruling is on your proposed post.        If you don't need or desire a personal response as to the ruling on your posts, no envelope or payment is needed and you may simply watch the forum to see what gets through the censorship that you SO deserve for attempting to impose it on others..........

Your posts containing 3 words or less will have a much better chance of getting by my staff... and simple "yes" or "no" posts have a 50% or better chance of getting approved, so are highly recommended.  

Mean old men must be watched.............

His Louieship
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

chopprs

......LOL.....me thinx RicFart has been moderating pot fields!!

...you WERE NOT in support of me but USING my statement to bust the poor fisher guys balls!!!

and this IS NOT the only thread where you are trying to be a moderator either!

Moderator Ricfart

top dog

Jeffrey,

That is a super nice pic of a very nice catch.

I know you were not able to pack your NAA up north but it is a comfort to know you can and do here.

Thank you for sharing your adventure with us.

Top Dog

blitzkrieger

A solution would be to change the name from Naa products to Free for all.

Nice fish!  I saw some mini "ugly stick" rods at sportsman warehouse in the $10.00 range that are the same size.