Cobblestone grips

Started by seaotter, April-04-15 09:04

Previous topic - Next topic

seaotter

I noticed that the Product of the Month is a cobblestone rubber grip, for both the LR and Mag versions of the mini. Does anyone have any experience with them on the LR? They appear (from the tiny pictures on the website) to be a little bit larger than the standard grips. Overall, I like my mini just as she is! But I must confess that it would be nice to be able to use a 2 finger grip instead of just using a single finger. I am looking for something easier to grip, but just as easy to draw.

coppertop

This discussion might help.

http://naaminis.com/smf/index.php?topic=5825.0

Prefer wood grips myself.

seaotter

I saw that post and a few others when I searched before posting, but they seemed to focus on the Magnum models, not the LR model. Oh my, guess I am just going to have to buy a magnum model, too! Lol!

grayelky

Seems to be the only solution!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

stantheman86

I have the cobblestone grip on my LR mini and it makes a world of difference. I wanted to keep the grip small so I can fit it in my jeans watch pocket.

I had this grip on my Short but I found I hardly ever carry the Short, so I put the wood grips back on to keep the "classic" look. 

Kevin55

Post up your results.  I put on the holster grip because the standard wood grips for the LR frame are too small.