Got a new Black Widow, well sort of

Started by mrmurl, October-31-17 14:10

Previous topic - Next topic

WECSOG

Quote from: Rick_Jorgenson on November-08-17 08:11
Quote from: mrmurl on October-31-17 14:10
I work part time in a local gun shop.  I got a NAA Wasp a short time ago and put a folding holster grip on it.  The wife took it away from me and now it is hers. 
Like I said I work in a gun shop so ordered a Black Widow.  I told the owner that I would leave it in the showcase for a couple of weeks to see what happens.  Well it came in today and now I wish I had not told him that.  It is a totally different animal then the Wasp.  Really feels good in the hand and I like the sights too.  I got this one with the fixed sights, and I think they are going to be  great.  I do have a question; all that I have seen have the  Black Widow emblem on the grip but have never seen the other side of the grips until today.  Does the widow come with the emblem on both sides or is this one missing the emblem from the side.  Oh the emblem is on the side facing you if the barrel is facing to your right.  Can't wait for the couple of weeks to be over so I can play with my new toy.  Or order another one for the store.

Welcome to the Forum!

The Black Widow is one of my favorites and is one of my EDC's 90% of the time.

Any of the NAA "Square Barrel" line is a "keeper" lately I have also added the Mini Master to EDC. 

Some days its "Square Barrel Day" and its the Pug in my Rt Frt Pocket, the Black Widow on Lt side in a Cross-Draw and the Mini Master in a Pancake on the Rt "Strong Side".

Be warned, this will not be your last NAA purchase.  :)

Welcome again, and post some photos.  Everyone here loves a photo!
Nice holsters! That pocket holster would be perfect for my BW.
Black Widow convertible
Magnum 1-5/8"
Super Companion 1-5/8"
LR 1-1/8"