Any left-handers here?

Started by Anderson Custom Leather, December-11-17 07:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Anderson Custom Leather

If you're left-handed and need a holster for your mini, I've got a deal for you.  I got too busy this past weekend in the shop and mistakenly made two left-handed holsters for a NAA mini-revolver instead of a S&W snubby as requested from the customer - this snafu will remind me to refer to my written orders and not to use my memory from now on. 
So, if you need a really neat crossdraw thumb-break rig for your mini, and you're left-handed, drop me a line and I will make you the deal of a lifetime.  You can find an example of the rig I'm talking about here: http://naaminis.com/smf/index.php?topic=14220.0
I have available a red/black one like shown and an all black one.
I can be reached at tomanderson_nc(at)yahoo.com
Tom Anderson
Wilson, NC

MR_22

I'm right dominant, but I can do just about anything with my left hand as I do with my right. Well, that's not quite true--I do some things better left handed and other things better right handed.

That looks like a nice rig. I do shoot left-handed sometimes, but not well enough to want to use it for self-defense unless I have to. I'm sure there'll be a taker here. Good luck.

Lemon

I just read your other thread and I see you are right down the street from me. I live in the Goldsboro area. I am out around Fremont on weekends. Maybe I could drop by and see some of your work. Do you ever do any holsters for the M&P 380 Bodyguard?

Warthog

I can shoot with either hand but I use my right hand for the most part as it is my dominant hand.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Bigbird48

question.... are your holsters wet molded to fit each gun perfectly or just generally sized to fit most gun of that size?