The Rat Shot Fallacy - All posts have been deleted

Started by admin, October-19-10 13:10

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

"This thread has grown out of control and the dialog has become vitriolic and offensive.  The tone and immature exchanges have become inconsistent with the purpose of this Message Board.  Grow-up, people."

Thanks. - Sandy

coopercdrkey

NAA Black Widow
Bersa T380
NAA Guardian .32
Henry H001

westerly1965

Whew is right Copper.  Thanks Sandy for doing something with that!

heyjoe

i wonder if i had the last post in that thread
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

mrmadhat

I was a little amazed at how many post there were

lewiss

Thanks, Sandy! Always good to be part of a board that is actually MODERATED (so many I have been part of have sunk to new lows).

bud

Amen, and thanks Sandy!!!

Bud

bama22

A merciful termination.

Needed doing.

Thanks for this forum.

mike

redhawk4

The relief more than makes up for the dissapointment of the BT's not shipping until Friday.

The thread was like a train wreck, I just had to keep taking another look. The last time I looked it had certainly gone over the edge in terms of the vitriol and was going no where constructive.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

coopercdrkey

Well, it had certainly drifted far away from any relevance to North American Arms, their products, their policies, or their supporters.

Still, it was a glimpse into the characters on this board, and might find a legitimate home in some psychology class.

(Note to Sandy-  Opportunity for collateral income ?)
NAA Black Widow
Bersa T380
NAA Guardian .32
Henry H001

lewiss

Maybe I could use the old thread as part of my Doctoral Dissertation, LOL.

heyjoe

this thread is getting as long as the original

redhawk4

If you can't stay on either of the topics i.e. Ratshot, float levels, child support, insurance or gold prospecting, then please don't post here

chopprs

.......whiskey, nails, virgins converted, wars fought, arguments quelled or two by fours sized!

rjtravel

This 'Ratshot' thread seems to be taking on a whole new life.  It cannot be killed.

redhawk4

. . . . Random attack dogs often called Rover and their violently resentful owners

westerly1965

heyjoe

It's Aliveeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (from movie Frankenstein)

mrmadhat

so is this reincarnated/deleted thread going to hit 350+ post again? will billy be saved from the well?  

tune in tomorrow and see for your self

chopprs

......"It puts the lotion on the skin!"

(Silence of the Lambs)

mrmadhat

"we all float down here"

(IT)

sirbarkalot

"Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a ***."

(Gone with the wind)

redhawk4

Woof, Woof, Woof, Woooof, Wooooooof, Woof (Lassie)

What Lassie, Sandy fell and dropped the entire Break Top production down the well?

chopprs

"OUCH!"!

What Redhawk said when Barky smacked him for pushing Lassie that made Sandy fall and drop all the break-Tops down the well......

redhawk4

I wouldn't have pushed Lassie if she hadn't got all turned on by my leg and tried to take it for a ride.

So much for Woof, Wooooooof, Wooof, woof

What Lassie you promise not to tell anyone?  - big mouthed dog blabbing to Chopprs, it's lucky for Lassie I'm out of Rat Shot . . . . . .  wheres MDE when you need him?

sirbarkalot

You are not him in a "normal mode"????????????

(well, kinda MORE normal...)

I thought you were just another of his personas........

redhawk4

I don't have the narrow typing style or mind

Moderndayedison

I like Rat Shot in my NAA Black Widow Conversion.

And I would like to thank Sandy as well.

--MDE
And Boom......There it was!!!!
https://www.gofundme.com/Carls-Shop

chopprs

redhawk4

I

don't

believe

it!!

tocsn40

Tocsn40

chopprs

Moderndayedison

A successfull man is he who can build a firm

foundation with the bricks that others have

thrown at him.

I almost have my basement half done.

Here's one for you guys.

For when you get caught using your  

Rat Shot in a questionable manner.

--MDE

And Boom......There it was!!!!
https://www.gofundme.com/Carls-Shop

sirbarkalot

That IS funny.............  In certain rural areas, where the requirements for police officers is to be a friend of the Sheriff,that will get your ass beat,,,,,,,,,,,

In more professional areas, it will get a chuckle, and he will say to himself, "great, this one is going to be easy as he has removed any need on my part to let him explain himself and I can now act directly on my probable cause that I had before I ever stopped him, and just put him in jail, tow his car or vehicle so it is safe from harm, and be done with this ass clown."

I notice it is put out by an attorney's office.  That makes sense, as a lot of those cards in use will increase the number of arrests and increase their business.  Which is, of course, the reason they spent the money to print them.

Example:

Lessee.... you have parked your motorcycle at the RR track crossing, and are metal detecting along the railroad tracks.  You have your BW with you and just popped a round at a snake that startled you in the brush.  Police show up.  They can: 1) ask you what you are doing, accept the explantion of the snake and the little 22 with your trademark snake shot in it, and that you were just checking with your metal detector.  Inform you that the RR easement is private property, run you in the computer to make sure you are not wanted, and send you on your way.

Or, 2) you hand them this card of yours.  Now since you are on private property and are trespassing, and you are armed (In Florida armed trespass is a felony) while trespassing, you get arrested and cuffed on the spot.  Your weapon is seized as evidence as is your metal detector (you MAY get the metal detector back some day; the gun is GONE and will end up as one of those parts kits you see for sale with everything but the frame) Your motorcycle will be impounded if you wish for safety of your property, or left where it is with an explanation of it being YOUR responsibility if left behind.  (a reasonable time for you to have someone come get it for you is within 30 minutes) and you will be booked into the County Jail for felony trespass, and for discharging a firearm on the right of way if they have that evidence.  (that is usually a misdemeanor and they would need to have seen you do that in most states, unless in whatever state you are getting arrested in has it as one of the probable cause misdemeanors)  Your metal detector and gun go to the evidence room at the police agency that arrested you, and you will have a bond set.  If you have enough cash you can bond yourself out, and walk back to where your motorcycle was if you left it there, or over to the impound (wherever that is.... might be 20 miles) where you can pay the fees and get it back.

All because you removed their reasonableness and discretion with your cute little card.

That is going to work out real well for you.............