My three new NAAs

Started by BillsNAA, April-13-18 15:04

Previous topic - Next topic

BillsNAA

Well,I got bit by the highly contagious Mini bug. Is there hope for me ?

Kimber1911

Dad, mom, & son. I like it. There IS no hope for you. WELCOME to mini land.      TTFN         R

smokeless joe

Quote from: BillsNAA on April-13-18 15:04
Well,I got bit by the highly contagious Mini bug. Is there hope for me ?
When I got my third tattoo the artist told me after three you never stop. The same applies to minis.
Welcome to the forum.

Canoeal

No. Apparently not.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

postalman

Watch out! I hear they multiply like rabbits!
"Let the gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks."- Thomas Jefferson

cbl51

Welcome to the wonderful little world of the mini's!

Like others have said, they are addictive. While I have some 'other' guns, they really don't get carried much, because the mini makes it soooo soooo easy to carry a gun in a pocket. Maximum convenience. I've been packing a mini in the pocket for over thirty years and my .38 got carried very rarely. Had a Glock 26 for two years, and carried it twice. The mini .22 was always there.

Texduk3

yep, no hope going forward.   8)
are they,  short, LR and Mag? 
if so,  well played
Welcome to the forum.
"God and Guns"
"Lets Go Brandon"

rustyzues

Be very careful, I bought a mini about 4 mo. ago and now have 7 different mini models and admiring others.

smokeless joe

Quote from: rustyzues on April-14-18 09:04

Be very careful, I bought a mini about 4 mo. ago and now have 7 different mini models and admiring others.
Yeup

cbl51

Bill, do you plan in carrying them for CCW?

RogueTS1

Welcome Bill; nope, there is no hope for you. You are doomed to suffer what everybody else in this forum suffers from. THE ADDICTION.

Don't fight it; just enjoy it.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Uncle_Lee

Welcome Bill,
Yep, I see many more in your future.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

PaPa K

There is no hope Bill, you need more displays for your Pug and Black Widow sets, and then there is the Sherrif and hog leg, and MM, and..... 8)

rustyzues

and then there's all of the neat holsters,custom grips etc,etc.

Catshooter

Yes there IS hope for you: and you've come to the right place to get it.

You'll see all kinds of minis you didn't know existed, holsters and grips you didn't know you needed, all manner of things that you don't yet have but can now buy to go with your new friends.

Is that what you meant?

Cat

Warthog

Better get more shoeboxes, these NAAs can multiply and get out of hand and take over your house!
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

franco22

Welcome aboard. Now you need a Pug and a Black Widow and a Sidewinder and well you get the point. lol

Ruger

Hey . .  Bill . . .WELCOME to the firing line!  Pick your spot and start firing!  We need your opinions, comments, laughs, and of course, pictures!

And, yeah, addonitis is a real thing! 

BTW, I love the display case; looks like it would fit in my trench coat pocket next time I'm over . . just sayin' . . .

Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

BillsNAA

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I figure if I have to be addicted to something, it may as well be these.

Ruger

The real addiction may just be this Forum. . .  ;D
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

PaducahMichael

Quote from: BillsNAA on April-16-18 10:04
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I figure if I have to be addicted to something, it may as well be these.

Yep - that's what I told my wife. It could be worse! Booze, drugs, other women. Heck, I'm tame by comparison to some!
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."