Looking for a bayonet

Started by smokeless joe, November-13-17 05:11

Previous topic - Next topic

autofull

i like your outlook on life joe, kevin.

Warthog

I bought a bunch of pistol bayos in Amazon, because they made me laugh.  Looked cool too, I put one on the end of the rail on a rifle once and got a laugh at the range.  I will see if I can't dig those out and put them on some of my pistols for a picture.

I do wish there were revolvers with rails.  I saw one in a magazine, it was a revolver made for Air Marshals.  Wasn't for "civilians" so I couldn't get one.  I wonder why they say they aren't civilians, Police Officers ARE civilians or they wouldn't be allowed on the street to enforce the law due to the Posse Comitatus. ::)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

Quote from: autofull on January-01-18 16:01
i like your outlook on life joe, kevin.
Yeah I've got no place to go and all day to get there  8)

MR_22

Quote from: Warty62 on January-01-18 17:01
I put one on the end of the rail on a rifle once and got a laugh at the range.  I will see if I can't dig those out and put them on some of my pistols for a picture.

I have bayonets for all of my old military rifles: Mosin Nagants, Mausers, and Swiss straight-pulls. Oh, and one for one of my AK's. I think they're cool, but I guess I don't really "use" them for anything. Supposedly many of the old military rifles were balanced to have the bayonet attached when firing and if you take them off, they won't be as accurate. That's what I've heard, anyway.

I do wish there were revolvers with rails.

I have a few handguns with rails, like my Glock 22 and my Beretta 8045 Cougar.

Warthog

I have many HANDGUNS/PISTOLS with rails, I am wish I had a REVOLVER. ;)
I have a bayonet for each and every military surplus rifle I own or used to own.  I have so many bayonets, maybe I could sell a few...
IDK, maybe one day one will be made for those of us who carry revolvers.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

RangerJim

I do wish there were revolvers with rails.  I saw one in a magazine, it was a revolver made for Air Marshals.
Hey, Warty:
Why don't you just get a S&W 327 TRR8?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh5AUtSSp-8
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

Warthog

I wouldn't be able to afford it.  S&W makes you pay extra for the name.  I know they have some affordable revolvers but I imagine this one is pretty high.  I will find out though and let you know.
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

Just for the record I'm still looking for a bayonet if anyone is interested in letting one go please drop me a pm

Boisesteve

what the heck Joe, never hurts to take another stab at it!
Sez Steve ;-)

smokeless joe

Quote from: Boisesteve on August-30-18 18:08
what the heck Joe, never hurts to take another stab at it!
Sez Steve ;-)
I see what you did there ;)

Boisesteve