Show Us Your New Toys!!

Started by Ruger, April-18-19 11:04

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatter

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. Not attractive guns, even if they weren't plastic.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

rattlehead

Quote from: Canoeal on August-03-20 09:08
JMO but Glocks are as pretty as a brick.

I tend to agree. Not pretty by any means. Although I have to admit, the look has grown on me over the years.. Somewhat attractive in a utilitarian sort of way? lol

PeeShooter

Daystate Red Wolf air rifle.  Electronically controlled.  When bench rested it can put 5 pellets in one hole at 40 yards.  Has 3 power levels.

ikoiko

Very nice. Do you have a compressor?

Wumbey Goomba

Finally got out and took some pics,
between showers.

Wumbey Goomba

Sorry they wouldn't fit in one post.

Don't mess with Pee wee, she's all business.

Wumbey Goomba

what the heck one more.
Can't remember if I already posted these.

pietro

This is the most recent gun I bought - In over 40 years of NEVER seeing one F/S locally before, I jumped on it in a New York Minute !

It's NIB &  came with an extra/2nd magazine ! (It's a .22LR)

To save the original box/papers, I fashioned a new garage for it from a wooden salt cod box.

Be careful if you follow the masses - Sometimes the M is silent

smokeless joe

It's a work in progress. Frankengun-15

ds10speed

My .350 Legend Winchester XPR Sporter Titanium

josp

Getting it ready for deer season

ds10speed

Quote from: josp on September-16-20 05:09
Getting it ready for deer season

Nice! What caliber?

I used to have a Contender with 3 octagon barrels, sorry I sold it. I like the concept of the rifle but I think I would spend toooooooooo much money on a bunch of different calibers.

RogueTS1

Pietro; the Walther TPH is an excellent gun. You will enjoy her very much. She has so much to offer ............. especially if you fix her up right.  ::)
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

RogueTS1

............. and finally:
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

josp

DS10speed,

Encore in 30-06 that i had cut and threaded for the suppressor. And yes, I am often tempted to add more barrels, but stick with that and the Katahdin 45-70 for a light woods carbine.

pietro

Thanks for the sentiment, but supressor posession/purchases are prohibited here.  :o

Besides, the gun is hard to CCW with the can attached.....  ;)

Be careful if you follow the masses - Sometimes the M is silent

Boisesteve

Wumbey,
Pee Wee looks to be an old cat and all business. Good lookin' cat.
Coffee the house puma thinks so too. 
Be well, Steve in Boise

Wumbey Goomba

Yes, Pee Wee will turn nineteen soon.
She has caught more squirrels than I can count.
They rarely come down to the ground to this day,
out of respect.
I have seen her pull a Dove out of the air.
Has taken a couple of full grown rabbits too.
Truly She is a cats cat.

RogueTS1

Quote from: pietro on September-16-20 10:09

Thanks for the sentiment, but supressor posession/purchases are prohibited here.  :o

Besides, the gun is hard to CCW with the can attached.....  ;)

Too bad; I guess no James Bonding for your little German gem.  :'( That is okay though. They are still a wonderful specimen.  ;D

Boisesteve

Wumbey,
You've been given a blessing that not everyone appreciates: life with a long-lived good cat.
I know this to be true based on 20 yrs (1994-2014) with Blackie and Shadow, the best friends a 7 year old girl could have ever wanted.
Steve in Boise

rattlehead

Another new carry gun. Sig P365 with XL grip module and a few other upgrades.. I guess its technically a 365X? Anyway, I really like the modularity of these.

Boisesteve

Rattlehead,
How's that straight trigger feel to hand?

rattlehead

Quote from: Boisesteve on September-29-20 09:09
Rattlehead,
How's that straight trigger feel to hand?

Hey Steve,
I love it. Feels great. To me, straight/flat triggers just make for a noticeably more consistent pull. I've put them on almost every gun I own.

smokeless joe

Ok so on Friday the 13th I received the last of my parts and now Frankengun is ALIVE

Uncle_Lee

I want a pair just like that one.... 8)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

smokeless joe

Quote from: uncle_lee on November-16-20 06:11
I want a pair just like that one.... 8)
I bought it piece by piece from palmetto state armory. Been waiting on out of stock items.