Other Archives

Started by gunfixer, September-25-10 21:09

Previous topic - Next topic

gunfixer

"All Magnums.."

Top: Black Widow w/ "Reduced Boots".

Middle: Old 1 1/8" "Trusty"; Matte Finish & Corrected Front Sight Blade.  

Bottom: PUG w/ Spresser Sambar Stags.

E!

What'chas'all'got..?!?
-E!-

chopprs

Gray, who engraved the mini for ya?

grayelky

Chopprs-

A fella just east of Atlanta in Madison named Jim Small. I have 2 more waiting for him, as soon as I get some cash. I have 2 sons and an "adopted" son who will get them one day when I am done with them.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

beach_hunter

Here are mine, So far..looking for a 22 LR model right now. My COMPANION and PUG-MASTER.

mrmadhat

zippovarga

Yippieeee!!!!!!!! Photos!!!!!! Me likes pictures. Here's my group.

22 Short and 22WMR Conversion full polish

22lr with aluminum grips, laser and bayonet  

4 of my MadHat holsters and a Simply Rugged holster.

The group photo...MM, BW, 22lr, 22WMR 1 5/8" and 22WMR 1 1/8", two 4 inch earls, one three inch earl, pug and 22 short.

gunfixer

Wow..! Nice stuff Feller's..!

I thought we'd have had more though..! Lol..!

E!
-E!-

zippovarga

Dar hasn't chimed in yet. Hopefully he'll show up on this thread soon, as well as Reggie and Jim I hope.

cedarview kid

Wow, nice pics. Guess I gotta shoot some "glamour shots" instead of repost pics of my whole collection. LOL.

Dar

cedarview kid

Ah, here we go:

Oh, wait. That's not right....

cedarview kid

Ah, this is better. I found this on my portable hard drive. I took this some time last year, I think.

fordfan

My only NAA for now, 4" Earl with the awesome madhat holster.

chopprs

.......I can not believe you did that to me.

There is cheese under your big toenail...I puked!  

heyjoe

i hope MDE doesnt see that collection of gold. you might have him panning in your back yard.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

beach_hunter

NAA COLLECTOR,Do you metal detect? The pile of gold looks like some of the stuff I find using my water proof metal detector at some popular beaches...I have hunted as far South as Key West Fl...East to Bermuda a few times...and all up and down the East Coast. Even found some Spanish Silver.."Pieces Of Eight '8'"

Randy

Hey Dar, nice picture. (The guns, not the sock) Is that "rock" in the back a nugget? We'll all be panning in your back yard.

cedarview kid

I DO metal detect, but there aren't many beaches here in Utah. Best loot I've found is a 1943 Walking Liberty half that I found at my sister's house. Founds lots of interesting stuff, tho (a.k.a. junk). Better than the loot, however, were the many hours I spent detecting with my dad. I "treasure" those times now that he's gone.

The rock in this picture is just a rock. Found it in my yard. I needed something to prop up my Guardian. ;)

beach_hunter

Naa collector, detecting is a great hobby to unwind free your self of stress!! Sorry for your loss,sounds like you had some special times together. Over in the N-East we have had people loosing stuff since the 1600's so there is lots to be found. I use to hunt and fish like crazy but life changes things..needed a hobby that was cheap and paid for its self,so got back into detecting. Salt water beaches are my ADDICTION!! It has rewarded me well..I am one of the CRAZY GUYS out in the Nor'easters in search of treasure!! lol...here is a little...some pieces of 8 and my 1853 2 1/2 dollar gold coin.

zippovarga

I've REALLY got to dust off my Detector...I'm sure all I'll find is discarded farm junk, living in the heart of Indiana, but when I first got the detector I found a large clock key, cast iron plant hangar, and plenty of spikes. It's still fun though!

quickdraw

Beach hunter- I think that is my piece of 8 you found.  I left it up there on vacation.  I would appreciate it if you would send it back.  Also I think I see my wedding ring in there.  Please send that also.

caryg

redhawk4

Madhat and Barky couldn't get the pictures of their minis to load so asked me to help. Not my personal taste, but each to their own

Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

mrmadhat

guess thats what I get for asking to use your wardrobe for some pics

chopprs

Red, I am not sure I follow. Are those pics of.....YOU????

gunfixer

I'm suddenly feeling... Well...

Uneasy somehow about the State of my thread... :/

(Or maybe it's uneasy about my "Threads...")  

I dunno..  Lol..!

E!
-E!-

redhawk4

Gunfixer, apologies for going off topic by misunderstanding which minis you were talking about.

Chopprs not me, just helping Barky and Madhat post pictures of their minis, they were having problems or so I was told ;)

Is it just me or is it the "tighty whities" and tighty blackies" riding high above the waist band that's so disturbing.

chopprs

Ok, I din't notice it before but apparently Red sees it necessary to bring to my attention that they are pics of men wearing their undergarments OUTSIDE of their clothes....I am aghast with confusion as to why those pics are here. Can someone please tell me before I literally throw up?!?!?

redhawk4

Chopprs, the title was show us your minis - so they are.

I agree it's unfortunate they chose to show us their undies too, I actually didn't notice that until after posting and then it had the same effect on me. In truth, I wish I'd never seen it, sorry everyone.

But if it made just one person smile . . . . it was all worthwhile

gunfixer

Okay...  I should have named it...  

Show off HER Mini's...

True..?!? Lol..!

E!
-E!-

mrmadhat

out of curiousity red why exactly do you have those pics? is it an over the pond thing? lol brits are a little differnt, at least all of them I have met

kingrichard

Caryg: Do you ever conceal that Ruger Alaskan, or how do you carry it?

chopprs

.........I still don't get it.......!

I am not sure I want to........

redhawk4

Madhat - I just googled "man in a miniskirt" and this is what came up. It's not from my personal collection, I've never spent time on or near the catwalk - honest.  

I don't think I'd be asking publicly "out of curiousity red why exactly do you have those pics?" Next you'll be saying "you have a friend who has some problems but's interested in this sort of thing" Being strange is obviously not just a British thing LOL.

I seem to have opened a Pandora's Box  - Chopprs despite having the same IQ as Einstein is still confused and Gunfixer is wishing he'd never started such a thread  .

mrmadhat

" Being strange is obviously not just a British thing LOL."

you have no idea my friend ...lmao...