Super C&B Gold Tone Pearlite Grips

Started by VKSMINI, November-24-13 20:11

Previous topic - Next topic

VKSMINI

Took this one home today, can't find any info on this guy. Could use some help/info.
Thanks in advance.

doc_stadig

Take a look at the serial number, it sounds like you have one of a limited run made around ten or so years ago. I've got a Companion with a 10XX of 2000 serial number. It is a very nice looking revolver, http://naaminis.com/smf/index.php?topic=3839.msg60588#msg60588 I had it listed for a trade but there were no takers. I'm not sure what it is worth, I got it in a short term auction on GB quite a while ago. I've seen them going for a lot of money, or for next to nothing, comparatively speaking. At any rate, it is a very good looking revolver. Mine is still unfired, it is probably going to be the only unfired weapon in my collection.
Congratulations on your aquisition, and welcome to the forum.

Doc

VKSMINI

You nailed it Doc, This is a Mag frame with a serial number indicating that it is one of 3000. I have not seen one like this before. Came in the box with a holster, locking pouch and a whole bunch of lead. It is beautiful. I almost passed on it at the show but my Wife prouded me in to it. I am lucky to have her.
Thank you

MR_22

I've seen pictures of that one before. Sweet gun. Congrats!