Other Archives

Started by gunfixer, September-25-10 21:09

Previous topic - Next topic

chopprs

......WOW!!!!

We get some thread drifts around here but..WOW!

Where is Alien Master MDI????

moderndayidiot

This was getting to be an interesting

thread and then it fell apart......

I go out looking for treasure but never

find it.  All I seem to find is dogs that

want to bite me and angry owners when I  

shoot at them with rat shot.  

I figured the way to do it was to check  

all the lottery tickets on the ground at

the shopping centers where they sell them.

There is bound to be a winning number there

that someone just missed and dropped.

It seems to me that this is another good

way to go right to the source for cash

without having to really work for it.

But the rat shot really does work on the  

dogs that try to bite me.  But I have to  

work on coming up with some ideas on how to

stop the owners from beating me up all the  

time.  

Something will come along if I wait long

enough

$MDI$

petergunn

hazmatt

Zippovarga: I'm a Zippo collector myself. Where's your ZipLight?  Every Zippo collector has to have one.  I think mine still works.

sirbarkalot

I have nothing to do with Zippos or anything having to do or related to smoking................

with me, it is little guns, and  

POCKET KNIVES...........

I must have a couple hundred of them........

Must be a sickness...............

of course women do the same thing with shoes I guess..............

Each day, I pick out the pocket knife for the day....

yesterday it was a nice stag handled 2 blade congress pattern, made in Germany, good quality, and beautiful stag handles............ Stag is my favorite.... every one different.... each knife is unique if it has stag on it...........

don't know how people who don't carry pocket knives get by...........  I use my pocket knife all the time.............

Barky

chopprs

Flybinker, I just noticed the Barbie....you are twisted and I like that!

Ifly, here is my watch winder. I forgot to include the one on my wrist. It is a WWII U-Boat Commanders timepiece. Special 1937 "Underseeboot" military issue.

redhawk4

"don't know how people who don't carry pocket knives get by........... I use my pocket knife all the time............."

+1 on that one Barky with the infernal pilfer proof packaging on everything these days if you don't have a knife you can't actually get at, or use a good proportion of the things you buy.

Ever tried buying a CD and thinking you'll listen to it in your truck on the way home? No knife = no fun = cuss words

No knife -I guess you could always try and burning it off with a Zippo, but it's probably fire proof as well. I haven't tried shooting it off with my Guardian, but as shooting locks off doors wasn't like the movies on Myth Busters, that probably wouldn't work too well either

Chopprs, like the watch winder, I might need to build one of those when Eddie my pet octopus (my current watch winding system) snuffs it. You can only do six with yours, he can do eight, downside is they must be waterproof models
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

sirbarkalot

and if you got some small little bands (or an adaptor kit) you could run 4 or 5 on each of Eddie's tentacles, and he could do 40 or more......

I think Eddie has you beat Chopprs........

Unless MDE has an alien from one of his UFO's with more arms than Eddie has tentacles......

But he would probably enslave the poor alied to use all those arms to pan for gold.....  

chopprs

Yes, the Octopus is nice but I have watches with leather bands and I also can not justify spending more on a winder than the watches themselves.......

ifly65

Nice watches and winder!  Sweet Rolex.

redhawk4

Chopprs, couldn't you just strap them to anything with a Harley Motor and let it idle?
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

scrounger

I just purchased a couple of NAA minis during the past week.......the King and Queen of Hearts.  Nice little display cases too.  The Queen's SN is pretty close to the 500 cut off.  The King's SN is single digit.

Bubba

Had a little fun on the You Tube channel, but here's a look at my Minis (so far)

(The Queen of Hearts isn't mine, just used it to make the case look more full)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxMIflGa9a0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxMIflGa9a0

Those who adapt control the future
Gun Websites

jcoop1

I only have two so far.

cedarview kid

Up late, eh Bubba? That a cool picture. Never thought of arranging them like that.

TWO is a great start, Jcoop! Nice specimens.

flyinbiker2001

What you folks thought was a barbie is a 1960's

drink mixer it's battery powered and the salt n pepper is 60's also

skarrd

here's a couple of mine more when time n money permit

2cooltoolz

Well, I only have the same two I've posted before, but I still love them.  Took the Wasp to the range today with some

of my bigger shooters.  The Wasp did great, though I am thinking of moving up to the Pug size slip on grips, like the BW.

mndoug

BUBBA - Won't burying your guns in foam like that eventually have an effect on the finish?  A dealer friend once told me that the paper Smith & Wesson uses to wrap their new guns inside their cases is there because the foam leeches something onto the finish if left too long.  Anyone else heard about this?

Moderndayedison

This is my only one so far.

But I am looking at the Mini Master,

the PUG, and the Earl.

I've been happy with my purchase so far.

--MDE

And Boom......There it was!!!!
https://www.gofundme.com/Carls-Shop

kingd3001

here is my mini mag oversized rubber grips with the holy bible god and guns baby hold one or the other and fear no man  

fgials

Bubba,   Love the can on the Pen gun!

45flint

Only have three so here is the family plus some other edged weapons made from Ohio's state stone.  

Steve

kywaterdog

gunslinger

Here are my minis the B/W with homemade maple burl grips and my 1 5/8 with homemade cocobolo  grips

calvin2

Nice job on the grips Gunslinger.  

I like...

grayelky

I LIKE the maple burl grips!!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

chopprs

WOW! That burlwood is beautiful man......

blitzkrieger

Those are nice!

I'd like to see some in quilted maple or even ebony.

crackerjack

Sharpblade... who made that great mini/knife holster??

kywaterdog

Someone (don't remember who) saw these on ebay and said they would look good on a Wasp.  SOOO!

What do you think?

45flint

Very nice it was me who saw them but someone else said the wasp.   He is a very good grip maker.   Glad you got them they really fit that gun.

kywaterdog

Thanks for the alert.  I might have missed them.  They look even better than the picture shows.

grayelky

Kywaterdog-

That is one fine looking Wasp!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

cedarview kid

Wow, I saw those grips on eBay, but they look much better in your photo. Dang, that's a nice match for the Wasp. Nice pattern. (I just bought another set of his grips tonight. You'll have to wait for me to get a Hogleg before you can see them, though!)